Does an App Exist to Record a Phone Call Conversation? (W/ Consent of Course in Cali)

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by HappyDude20, Oct 5, 2011.

1. HappyDude20 macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

Aside from wanting to record phone calls with my best friend, of which we usually do with GarageBand recording nearby...

I'm wanting to record a phone call conversation with my dentist; of which there is a dispute concerning a bill. The dentist has already agreed to allowing me to record the convo, I just need to call him back and do so. I can only imagine if such an app existed, it would be a jailbroken one.

I've read the laws and here in California all parties on the phone need to consent, over the recording.

2. rick snagwell macrumors 68040

rick snagwell

spoofapp records calls, just use it to record ....not prank or spoof

3. RobertDobbs macrumors newbie

Call recording

I use a company called RecordiaPro. You call into a toll free number first, you're given a dial tone, then dial the number you're looking to call. The quality is great and it even supports incoming call recording on GSM networks (AT&T and T-Mobile) by using busy call forwarding.

When you log into your account the call is saved as a Mp3 file. I like it a lot. http://www.RecordiaPro.com