Does anybody know why Weeds: Season 6 is not on iTunes?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by iMJustAGuy, Sep 3, 2010.

1. iMJustAGuy macrumors 68020

iMJustAGuy

The show premiered about 3 weeks ago and is not on iTunes... I have searched the web and can't find anything on it. Does anyone here know why it's not available and when it will be? Thanks.

2. SpaceKitty macrumors 68040

SpaceKitty

Season 6 won't be out on iTunes until about a month or two before the next season.

HBO shows are always like this and Cinemax and Showtime, it's not due to iTunes at all. I always understood it was because they want people to be a subscriber and watch the show on their network first before it's released anywhere.

Dexter was like that also. Last season was just released on iTunes about a month ago and now the new season is on.

3. MacRy macrumors 68040

MacRy

I didn't even know it was still going! They killed it off over here in the UK after about season three I think.

4. iMJustAGuy thread starter macrumors 68020

iMJustAGuy

Worst news ever! I don't have showtime and was extremely excited about a season pass. I just moved and now with the new :apple:TV I am not getting cable. How depressing, lol. Thanks for the detailed response though! :eek:

Of course it is! It seems like the show gets better and better as time goes on. This season looks VERY promising so far, I think it will be the best yet. If you go to Showtime's podcast they have Episode 1 available for free.

5. KillBill macrumors newbie

On netfliks but not iTunes

But Netflix has it, so why isn't iTunes carrying it

6. SpaceKitty macrumors 68040

SpaceKitty

They don't have the current seasons episodes either.