Does anyone feel greatful about the iPhone 5 now

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DBZmusicboy01, Sep 12, 2012.

1. DBZmusicboy01 macrumors 6502a

Compared to earlier? I was disappointed but after hours of learning more about the new iPhone
    I feel excited-happy now. Like I lost the disappointed feeling I had earlier.
    Anyone else feels the same way?

2. flyguy206 macrumors 6502a

This happens every time a new iPhone is released people cry about it go out and buy it and love it. Apple did not make all the money that made by luck.

3. dtbratt macrumors 6502

dtbratt

Im excitied. Was a little disappointed that it ended up being the same as all the leaked pics. But now Im excitied again and looking forward to the screen real estate!

4. silversun macrumors newbie

silversun

I was disappointed at first, seeing as the "completely new design" is only a different back plate and taller display, and it's even thinner and lighter. I'm curious if Apple 's targeting women...
    However, after seeing the promo video, I started to like it. The back-plate really gives off a better elegant look to the phone.
    Many people are the same as you, "boo-ing" over the new iphone just like the previous 4s... But i'm sure this will outsell even the 4s..(with LTE, there's no doubt about it) Eventually, people will see 4/4s design as inferior to IPhone 5; and you will see most Macrumoers will change their sign to iPhone 5 in around three months from now :p