Does anyone have a picture of both iPhone 5 side-by-side w/ a letterbox app running?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by NoOneHitsHarder, Sep 27, 2012.

1. NoOneHitsHarder macrumors member

I was looking for a picture of this to decide which color I like more.

On the black iPhone I can't even tell if there is a letterbox since the bottom and top rows blend into the black glass.

For the white iPhone I wasn't able to see this since the demo models only have iPhone 5 optimized apps on them. I just wonder how annoying it will be to look at those letter boxing bars every time since the glass is white.

If anyone has a picture of both the white and black iPhone 5 side-by-side running a letterboxed app both at the same time I would really appreciate seeing it.

Thank you :)

2. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

3. NoOneHitsHarder thread starter macrumors member

Thank you for your reply, but I was looking for more of a real life, non-computer generated image. The white 5 looks bigger than the black 5 above it.

Edit: here's another one, but its not side by side and the black is computer generated :( [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

All I can say is that on my black 5 it's very difficult to tell the difference between the phone's glass and the letterbox part of the screen. You have to really look closely to see it. When you're looking at the app you'd swear you were just using an older iPhone.

5. darngooddesign macrumors G3

Ironically that DJ app has already been upgraded for the wider screen.