Does anyone have any information about their iPhone shipping status on Sprint?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mclaren700, Oct 9, 2011.

1. mclaren700 macrumors member

mclaren700

Does anyone have a tracking #, prepared for shipment, or any other indicator yet? Just curious

Ryan

----------

I have not gotten any order # or any indication that it is preparing for shipment, however I do not believe that sprint works that way.

2. AML225 macrumors regular

A whole bunch of people who ordered from apple are "preparing for shipment". Myself included.

3. mclaren700 thread starter macrumors member

mclaren700

I ordered from the sprint website, for we were adding a new line, and apple sucks with new lines XP

It still says that I will be getting it at latest oct. 15, but 13th, 14th are still most likely :D

4. Macky Mac macrumors member

When I first placed my order (friday @ 5am) with Sprint, the status said processing. The status later that day changed to:
    Thanks for pre-ordering. A shiny new iPhone is waiting for you in our warehouse. Excluding extreme circumstances, you will have your device Friday, Oct. 14 or Saturday, Oct. 15. During the pre-order period, we will send you a shipping email and tracking number. Your tracking number may not be updated until Oct. 14. Questions? Visit sprint.com/preorder.

After reading their website about pre-orders it does say that if you are a new customer, your phone will be activated at the warehouse. That means they have to activate tens of thousands of phones!!!! I would love to know how they are gonna activate tens of thousands of phones in just a few days????????? Thats a whole other discussion.

It also says that your account activation may occur days before you receive the phone and billing will also start before you receive it.....also says you will be credited in 1 to 2 billing cycles.

If you try to call...like I did...you will probably talk with a Rep. from another country who will not tell you anymore that you already don't know AND just confuse you leaving you to post on here and call back....:D:D:D:D:eek:

Just be patient....your phone will get to you....eventually!!!! :D

5. seinman macrumors regular

I ordered two iPhones through Sprint (separate orders) and neither has tracking information yet. I'm checking every few hours, because I have to change the address that they are being shipped to and they told me they can't do that until tracking information becomes available.

6. Stayfly2407 macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

I preordered Sprint through apple.com on the 4th at 5:45am eastern. It now shows "preparing for shipment"

7. iThink Apple macrumors 6502

iThink Apple

8. mclaren700 thread starter macrumors member

mclaren700

That is almost exactly how mine looks, anyone have any different?