Does anyone have this case? "TPU Soft Gel Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 4 4G 4th"

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by Firestar, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Firestar macrumors 68020

Firestar

2. ipadder macrumors regular

I bought something very similar to that. The design is the same but the holes are a little different. The bottom is one large hole, which is good since the USB cable can be plugged. I have a case like the one you linked nad it's a little difficult. Also the one you linked is from Hong Kong so it's a mighty long wait :/

3. Firestar thread starter macrumors 68020

Firestar

I saw these linked in another thread... And I don't want to spend 7 dollars on something I'll probably ditch in a week or two. I plan on using this as a substitute until I can get a Switcheasy case.

Thanks.

4. Glaxx macrumors regular

Glaxx

I purchased a case like this on Amazon for an iPod Touch 4. It works really well considering the price. The buttons and such take a bit of getting used to, but I think that has to do with the overall design of the iPod and the buttons being towards the back side of the device. It has been holding up well so far and seems to do the job. I doubt it would have much drop protection or anything like that, but it definitely is good for anything else.

I planned on buying it until I could find a better case, and I think that is definitely the game plan still. It is decent, but I just haven't found the right case yet. This will do for now.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0041F2KIU/ref=oss_product

Just a note, it is eligible for Prime, so 2-day shipping is available if you're looking for a faster than eBay option.