Does anyone here strap their 6+ around their arm at the gym?

skidbubble

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 17, 2010
I haven't done this yet. I feel like I would need arms the size of the Hulk in order to not look ridiculous.

mitchy_b

macrumors newbie
Jun 12, 2015
Florida
I haven't done this yet. I feel like I would need arms the size of the Hulk in order to not look ridiculous.
lol i haven't gotten the phone yet, but when I do I plan on getting a nice pair of bluetooth headphones. That way you keep them in your bag while you lift.

Cheers.

Reactions: bhayes444

bhayes444

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2013
lol i haven't gotten the phone yet, but when I do I plan on getting a nice pair of bluetooth headphones. That way you keep them in your bag while you lift.

Cheers.
Yep, I have been using Bluetooth headphones at the gym for well over 2 years now. It doesn't matter what size phone you have, they are just so nice to have over corded headphones. I have the Plantronics Backbeat Fit and adore them, especially since they aren't IEMs; as IEMs hurt my ears too much.

perezr10

macrumors 6502a
Jan 12, 2014
Monroe, Louisiana
If you have an Apple watch and blue tooth headphones you get almost everything you'd need your phone for. You can leave your phone in a bag on a shelf but listen to music, read/reply to texts, pick playlists, time your rest etc. You could even take an emergency phone call. I am so done with wearing my phone on my arm.