Does anyone know how long it takes Bodyguardz skins to arrive?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nhlducks35, Sep 21, 2012.

1. nhlducks35 macrumors regular

My order says it shipped a couple of hours ago and I got UPS mail innovations. Anyone know how long it will take for it to get here? I live in California btw

2. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

They ship from Utah. UPS M.I. means it will utilyze a combination of carriers (usually).

BTW, why in the world would you ask the forum & not just ask Bodyguardz?

3. Stankonia macrumors regular

I ordered mine on the 15th and it got here today. So about 4-5 business days. I'd imagine it might be faster for you since you are in CA.

4. BodyGuardz. macrumors member

BodyGuardz.

Thank you for your order!

UPS Mail Innovations to California should be pretty quick, since it ships from our warehouse here in Utah, but since mail innovations cannot be tracked, there is no way to know for sure.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

5. StuartMoore macrumors regular

I too have ordered from your site. However mine is heading to me in the UK......

Ordered on Friday, 21st. My phone is waiting for me at home (don't return from work until the 3rd). Be good if my BodyGuardz full armor arrives for then.....D'you think this is possible......?

Thank you, Stuart.

6. BodyGuardz. macrumors member

BodyGuardz.

Hi Stuart! Thank you for your order. It depends on which shipping method you selected. If you chose Mail Innovations it we won't be able to track it so I can't give you an exact timeframe, but shipments to the UK can take anywhere from 1-2 weeks.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

7. StuartMoore macrumors regular

Thanks for your reply! Keys it was Mail Innovations delivery type. No worries, hopefully it will be there when I get home or there abouts. As for any other questions, I'll get in touch if I'm struggling to fit it to my iPhone 5! :)

Stuart.

8. fdxgnd macrumors regular

Got mine in 3 days. Just want to say easy install. Looks great. Would not go without it.