Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Adam1988

macrumors regular
Original poster
The carriers are Verizon and ATT, to actually have it or run it with Tmobile because Att its waaaaaaaay to expensive but well whatever i need to do it will be greatly appreciated :)

Please help me to understand the unlocking to the iphone 4 or 4s for a permanent unlock with Tmobile i say this cause i had an ATT iphone 3gs but it broke and fell in the water at the beach i cried yes i had alot of stuff there thank God i made a back up of everything and well the iphone doesnt work so now i am in ATT again but its a iphone 4s and i want to unlock it so it can work like the old one i had it with Tmobile please hardware? software? anything or anyway to make this possible THANK YOU!!!

Apple user on Unix version 10.6.8 (snow leopard) going up to mountain lion OSX ;)

thank you!

:apple:

Satnam1989

macrumors 65816
Nov 16, 2011
Illinois
The carriers are Verizon and ATT, to actually have it or run it with Tmobile because Att its waaaaaaaay to expensive but well whatever i need to do it will be greatly appreciated :)

Please help me to understand the unlocking to the iphone 4 or 4s for a permanent unlock with Tmobile i say this cause i had an ATT iphone 3gs but it broke and fell in the water at the beach i cried yes i had alot of stuff there thank God i made a back up of everything and well the iphone doesnt work so now i am in ATT again but its a iphone 4s and i want to unlock it so it can work like the old one i had it with Tmobile please hardware? software? anything or anyway to make this possible THANK YOU!!!

Apple user on Unix version 10.6.8 (snow leopard) going up to mountain lion OSX ;)

thank you!

:apple:

You can get the AT&T iphone permanently unlocked via IMEI....swiftunlocks.com does it for $1.99 and Verizon iPhone is impossible to unlock for USA use...if its a iPhone 4 then its completely useless

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
and also note that the AT&T iphone 4/4S will only work where tmobile has refarmed the area with 1900 MHz 3G. Otherwise, you will be stuck on edge

Adam1988

macrumors regular
Original poster
GUYS I ****IN LOVE U ALL THANK U FOR UR HELP ABOUT THE WEBSITE THAN THE CONFIRMATION U MADE THAT IT WORKS ON TMOBILE AND ALSO FOR LETTING ME KNOW ABOUT THE EDGE AND 3G network!!! DAMN U GUYS ARE LIKE FREAKING WISE MAN THANK U SO MUCH! :D God bless u all!!! Thank u thank u guys!!! ^^ im super happy!!!
I love to help and now we all help each other! THATS THE KEY FOR TEAMWORK HELPING EACH OTHER! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.