Does anyone know how to unlock 6.1.2 iPhone 4/4S?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Adam1988, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Adam1988 macrumors member

United States in Texas, After will be Europe.
    The carriers are Verizon and ATT, to actually have it or run it with Tmobile because Att its waaaaaaaay to expensive but well whatever i need to do it will be greatly appreciated :)

Please help me to understand the unlocking to the iphone 4 or 4s for a permanent unlock with Tmobile i say this cause i had an ATT iphone 3gs but it broke and fell in the water at the beach i cried yes i had alot of stuff there thank God i made a back up of everything and well the iphone doesnt work so now i am in ATT again but its a iphone 4s and i want to unlock it so it can work like the old one i had it with Tmobile please hardware? software? anything or anyway to make this possible THANK YOU!!!

Apple user on Unix version 10.6.8 (snow leopard) going up to mountain lion OSX ;)

thank you!

:apple:

2. Satnam1989 macrumors 65816

You can get the AT&T iphone permanently unlocked via IMEI....swiftunlocks.com does it for $1.99 and Verizon iPhone is impossible to unlock for USA use...if its a iPhone 4 then its completely useless

3. Adam1988 thread starter macrumors member

So your telling me that this site will help me to unlock my iphone 4 or 4s to be able to be used with T-Mobile? :) its cause i want to unlock it to be used in T-Monile? :D

4. CEmajr macrumors 601

Yes he is correct. Swiftunlocks works on any AT&T iPhone.

5. Adam1988 thread starter macrumors member

Yes but what i want to know is if its going to be able to be used with T-Mobile? Is it possible? :0

6. PsstGreek macrumors 68040

PsstGreek

Yes.

7. Adam1988 thread starter macrumors member

Awesome THANK U FOR UR CONFIRMATIONS!!! Love it thank u so much!!! :D

8. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

and also note that the AT&T iphone 4/4S will only work where tmobile has refarmed the area with 1900 MHz 3G. Otherwise, you will be stuck on edge

9. Adam1988 thread starter macrumors member

GUYS I ****IN LOVE U ALL THANK U FOR UR HELP ABOUT THE WEBSITE THAN THE CONFIRMATION U MADE THAT IT WORKS ON TMOBILE AND ALSO FOR LETTING ME KNOW ABOUT THE EDGE AND 3G network!!! DAMN U GUYS ARE LIKE FREAKING WISE MAN THANK U SO MUCH! :D God bless u all!!! Thank u thank u guys!!! ^^ im super happy!!!
    I love to help and now we all help each other! THATS THE KEY FOR TEAMWORK HELPING EACH OTHER! :D