Does anyone know if Apple will come out with more gold bands to match the new watch?

Gregintosh

macrumors 68000
Jan 29, 2008
Chicago
I’m sure they’ll have some gold bands. But it looks like they aren’t selling the link one anymore (except in their “past seasons”). It’s unlikely they’ll put out a gold version of that one but highly likely a third party will.

DDustiNN

macrumors 68010
Jan 27, 2011
I am getting the 44mm Gold S4 with milanese band which I like, but I also wanted to get the other link bracelet to match it.
I doubt they will do a gold link, since the silver one is for sale under the “previous seasons” section. But who knows, maybe they will add it next season or something...

democracyrules

Suspended
Nov 18, 2016
Probably not as they don't seem to for the space black and that's popular.
Gold Stainless Steel is the new flagship color for AW 4 especially for the stainless steel (look at the AW 4 Conner with Ive voice). That is the reason I chose gold stainless steel over space black. I changed my mind because I love to have the latest flagship color in all my Apple products I bought.

Gold stainless steel watch has a prospect to be as popular as space black. Space black is 4 years older than gold stainless steel. When the gold stainless steel is popular like space black, apple will release gold metal band. Apple is releasing gold Milanese band next month, I believe.
[doublepost=1537790436][/doublepost]
I doubt they will do a gold link, since the silver one is for sale under the “previous seasons” section. But who knows, maybe they will add it next season or something...
Apple might release gold link if there are demands.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.