Does Florida Law Make This Legal, Too?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Gelfin, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Gelfin macrumors 68020

Gelfin

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/07/...-i’ll-kill-anybody-that-steps-on-my-property/

Maybe he should have joined the Neighborhood Watch.

2. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

Yep that is murder. There is no chance in hell that he will get off.

They better throw the book at him and clearly he does not know what it means to fear for your life. Plus another shot in the head means it was pure murder.

3. Squadleader macrumors regular

Attached Files:

4. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

That's awful. Hope he gets put away for a long time. Surely his alleged actions were indefensible if proven true.

5. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Accusing the OP of being a troll based on this thread is weak, lol.

As far as the story, we reap what we sew...

6. fox10078 macrumors 6502

fox10078

This makes me really sad, I did some door to door salesmen stuff right after high school and it's already a ****** job, it's even worse when people feel like you need to be the outlet for their anger rather than a simple "No thanks" this is just extreme though, hope he gets the book thrown at him.

7. dscuber9000 macrumors 6502a

You're screwed in the head if you think shooting someone in the head is the correct way to handle a door-to-door salesman. This guy needs to be locked up for everyone's protection.

8. chrono1081 macrumors 604

chrono1081

He wanted to shoot someone plain and simple. He needs to be put away permanently. Society doesn't need people like this.

9. guzhogi macrumors 68030

guzhogi

And this is why I consider all those right-wing gun nuts who say everyone needs gun is wrong. When your first instinct is to kill someone when you feel even the slightest bit uncomfortable, there are problems.

10. Queso macrumors G4

Exactly why anyone who only keeps guns out of fear of other people should be the last people allowed to own them. Paranoia and projectile weapons never mix well.

Gun advocates will talk about freedom and liberty. What about the freedom and liberty of this victim? Or the 12 people who died in Aurora?

Of course pro-gun people won't understand that, nor will they ever admit just how wrong their idea of arming everyone regardless actually is for society at large. In the meantime more and more people will die bloody unnecessary deaths at the hands of crazy gunowners.

All together now. USA!! USA!!! :rolleyes:

11. Desertrat macrumors newbie

What puzzles me a bit is that the CHL instructor didn't pick up some hint about the guy's hostility. Granted, it wouldn't be common behavior on the part of the instructor to send somebody away from a class because of a hostile attitude; it's an embarrassment issue.

If the news reports of his hostile mouthiness around the neighborhood are correct, the neighbors seem remiss in not notifying authorities. I see it as irrelevant that I support the NRA's interpretation of the Second Amendment; I'd be perturbed at a "Kill 'em all!" doofus in my neighborhood. I support the idea expressed in the Anti-Federalist Papers that firearms rights should be denied to "those of unsound mind..."

Anyhow, sounds like this clown belongs in Raiford.