Does the iSkin Revo2 scratch the back of the iPhone 3G/3G S?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by KH8756, Aug 24, 2009.

1. KH8756 macrumors member

Hi. I'm thinking of getting the iSkin Revo, for the iPhone 3G S, I'm going to purchase tomorrow. However this is my main concern: will the iSkin Revo scratch the back of my iPhone (putting it on)? If so, would my iPhone fit in it, if I install the Zagg IS front and back, on it first? Any help is highly appreciated. Thank you!

2. V4705 macrumors 6502

it wont scratch your device and you can use it with any skin you want (it fits good but not too tight).

btw, why did you choose the revo ?

3. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

I would say because its cheaper.. but its a great case.

4. KH8756 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for your reply. I'm convinced that it won't scratch my device. I chose the Revo2 because it just looks really good, and I like its "look" better than all the other silicone cases I've seen.

5. OhioLefty macrumors regular

If you haven't already looked at the MarWare Sport Grip, give it a look. Good coverage without a lot of extras. Very simple but well made case. I paid $14 for mine shipped (I had a coupon) about a month ago.

Good luck to ya...

6. i3igsmooth5769 macrumors 6502a

i3igsmooth5769

the Revo2 protects the phone very well....ive been using it on and off for about a month and a half.....it does collect alot of dust, given the type of silicone it is....but it has not scratched my phone in any way.