Does the Mophie Juice Pack Plus work with the iPhone 4S?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by apollo1444, Nov 23, 2011.

1. apollo1444 macrumors 65816

pretty much that... anyone have these? are they any good? and do they even fit the new iPhone 4S exterior? with the new layout buttons?

2. jplusc macrumors 6502a

I have one, bought it for my 4 originally. It's fits the 4S perfect, no issues at all. It's a very good case.

3. jmo1116 macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

I just recently got the Mophie Juice Pack and it's awesome. Works great. Love the feel of the case. It's for my iPhone 4 though. I think it should fit the 4s just fine.

4. apollo1444 thread starter macrumors 65816

5. jgalan14 macrumors 6502

Yup and love it almost 10 hrs usage rocks specially for the holiday season when you taking hella pics or on vacations
    [​IMG]

6. MastahRiz macrumors 6502

Everything about the juice pack plus is great but just beware that the case partially blocks the flash of the iPhone 4 or 4S and therefore gets you totally washed out white pictures if you're using the flash. I almost never use it, so it wasn't a big deal to me. It is a pretty big design flaw though. Just because the LED itself isn't covered by the case doesn't mean that the light isn't going to reflect back into the lens. I contacted mophie about it- they said they'll send you a free replacement.... but the replace has the exact same design, so not sure what the point of that is.

bottom line- your flash is useless with this case, but everything else is awesome.