Does the official Apple online store deliver on Saturday in your country?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Erdbeertorte, Apr 20, 2017.

?

Does the official Apple online store deliver on Saturday in your country?

1. No.

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes and even on Sunday.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. There is no official Apple Store for my country.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Erdbeertorte macrumors demi-goddess

Hi,

I always wonder why Apple does not deliver online orders on Saturday here in Austria and Germany.

You have to order until 3 or 4 p.m. on Thursday to get anything before the weekend. Everyone who wants to get an Apple product on Saturday without going to a physical store time has to order elsewhere after that time (and there are many authorized resellers here, even on eBay).

There is not a single other online store I know, that can't deliver on Saturday. Almost all of them are shipping with DHL, Hermes, DPD, GLS, DHL Express, UPS, while Apple is only using TNT Express in Austria and UPS in Germany (at least for everything I ordered in the last few years), I think it depends if they ship from Ireland or China.

Do you get Apple Store orders on Saturday or even Sunday and if yes in what country do you live and what parcel service is used?

Products that are not in stock for the next day have express delivery options, I am not 100% sure but I think even those don't get delivered on Saturday here.