doing the hoochie on a car hood

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
I don't know if there is really any response that would work here.... :p That's just nuts! :D

Something you'd definitely want to keep a picture of - but you'd always have to wonder if this was set up or not....

D

sethypoo

macrumors 68000
Oct 8, 2003
Sacramento, CA, USA
Stelliform said:
A friend showed me that a week ago. If the owner of the car is the one who made the impressions, I bet he is pretty proud of it.

However, I say it is a setup since the female figure appears to have a belt on...
Yeah, it looks like she still has her pants on. :p :p ;) ;)

howard

macrumors 68020
Nov 18, 2002
er...wouldn't there be a lot more movement instead of a nice neat print? still hilarious, but if it were real it would be a lot more smeared

vniow

macrumors G4
Jul 18, 2002
I accidentally my whole location.
Heh, those must have not been very good piercings, otherwise they wouldn't have scratched. Most of the ones I've seen have round edges, otherwise they must have been pushed down with quite a lot of pressure!

Now navel piercings on the other hand....

rainman::|:|

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2002
iowa
if you've ever had sex on the hood of a car, you'd know those prints are way too perfect and smudgeless to be real.

...But still pretty funny :)

paul

solvs

macrumors 603
Jun 25, 2002
LaLaLand, CA
Apple Hobo said:
Do you have PithHelmet or something similar? I had to turn off my PH in order to see the pic.
Thanks. Stuck on a PC right now. I tried disabling Zone Alarm, but I have the security settings pretty high even without it. It is Windows. I was right, not missing much. Either the sex was very brief and neither party moved much, or it is fake. Still kinda funny though.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
paulwhannel said:
if you've ever had sex on the hood of a car, you'd know those prints are way too perfect and smudgeless to be real.

...But still pretty funny :)

paul
The smudges look pretty real to me. The question still remains what they were doing and how when the smudges occur. Some people will try anything. Just kinky and uncomfortable.

Hemingray

macrumors 68030
Jan 9, 2002
Ha ha haaa!
Yeah, it is totally fake (and by "fake" I mean set-up, not Photoshop'd). There definitely would have been more smears if it were real. Still funny though. :D That's eBaum Quality right there. :p