DOJ investigating Interior chief Ryan Zinke

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by RootBeerMan, Oct 30, 2018.

1. RootBeerMan macrumors 65816

RootBeerMan

Way to drain the swamp there, Donny. Yet another investigation into Zinke abusing his office for personal gain. So, how many people related to Trump and his administration are under investigation or indictment now? Sheesh!
    Zinke even has his own Huckabee-Sanders.

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-e...-investigate-interior-chief-ryan-zinke-report

2. RootBeerMan thread starter macrumors 65816

RootBeerMan

3. JayMysterio macrumors 6502a

JayMysterio

[​IMG]
    It's about time. The guy was about as straight as a circle. It stuns me that it's taken this long to get Zinke after the Puerto Rico nightmare.

4. RichardMZhlubb Contributor

RichardMZhlubb

I don’t want to repeat the arguments from the why to vote for Democrats or Republicans thread, but I would note that this is precisely the sort of thing that Congress should be looking into and that they will ignore unless the Democrats take control of the House or Senate.

5. chagla macrumors 6502a

chagla

where are my fiscally conservative folks here? shouldn't you be fuming about this? Melania one night stand (in Egypt) costs taxpayers a mere $100K. Don't believe, me, see US gov't - https://www.usaspending.gov/#/award/69579622

But hey, lets blame the black president as much as possible.

6. RootBeerMan thread starter macrumors 65816

RootBeerMan

Interestingly, Melania's people have said she didn't even stay at the hotel. So they paid for rooms she never even used. I'll grant you, the hotel is just down the street from the Embassy, but if they needed a base they could have gotten a cheaper hotel.