Donald Trump: A History of Violence [VIDEO]

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by bent christian, Mar 14, 2016.

1. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

2. anonymouslurker macrumors regular

A quick search shows that you've started a total of 20 threads on macrumors.

The last ten of which, are Trump threads.

You might want to get a hobby.

3. Gutwrench Contributor

Gutwrench

Watching people losing their mind over Trump is entertaining.

4. Praxis91 macrumors regular

Praxis91

Remember when BLM/Bernie/Hillary/MoveOn supporters assaulted police and Trump supporters, causing security concerns, which led to Trump canceling an event because of infiltration by hired agitators?

The voters do.

It won't be long until the butthurt agitators will be reminded of both the 1A and 2A.

5. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Trump bashing is a hobby.

6. anonymouslurker macrumors regular

For some, apparently.

To me, having a hobby that centers around hate (bashing anyone), seems to say a lot about a person.

7. FieldingMellish Suspended

NY times should pay Trump for arriving at screed related to Trump, cashing in on his name, to help its flagging newspaper operation.

As far as Bent Christian, he's hooked into incendiary rhetoric, torching up thread after thread. He got a boner for Trump.

8. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

The OP clearly has TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and should seek psychological help immediately.

9. FieldingMellish Suspended

Good thing Trump's last name is not Gunn; there'd be a Lefty commotion about what the subject is all about and around a hundred concurrent threads.

10. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Bernie says he'll break-up the big bankers. No wonder Wall Street is afraid of Bernie; being drawn and quartered doesn't sound very nice to me.

11. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    Hello there, free thinking conservative individual. I see that you mentioned the word "gunn" in one of your posts. This is suspiciously close to "gun", which is a word verboten in our society of universal equality. As your local friendly liberal drone, it is my duty to inform you of your State sanctioned oppression and denial of your false diety-given rights.

Wordcrimes are intolerable in our new Society. Please report to your nearest social commissar for punishment. All glory to Comrade Sanders, may he live a thousand years or more!

12. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

Did anyone compare Trump to Hitler yet?