Donald Trump administration 'wants to cut white supremacism from counter-extremism program

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by LIVEFRMNYC, Feb 2, 2017.

1. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

Who's causing the divide again? o_O

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...amme-neo-nazi-counter-extremism-a7558796.html

2. kobalap macrumors 6502

3. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

What motivates these guys to publish fake news?

4. unlinked macrumors 6502a

I suppose we will see if there is any truth to the claim but it does sound a bit short sighted. Countering Violent Extremism should clearly also include organised rioters like in Berkeley not just islamic extremists. Also the acronym doesn't make much sense so lets fix that too.

5. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

It's the Independent, a once great newspaper that has switched to pure trash, forced by the market to become online only and still asks itself why, not realizing that the answer is right there in front of them.

6. LIVEFRMNYC thread starter macrumors 603

Can anyone prove their claims that it's Fake News?

7. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

what motivates trump to tell the us fake things like the fake millions of illegal votes???

8. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

Obsess much do you?

9. samcraig macrumors P6

Are you talking to the OP, or Trump?

10. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Coming from a pro like you.

11. Plutonius macrumors 603

Plutonius

12. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

I agree I doubt is if factual it at least planned. But I bet trump and his white power adviser would love to do it.

13. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Link establishing fake news status please. I prefer counter posts that provide some basis for a counter statement other than gut feelings.

14. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

Complain I'm picking on you, and get the mods to warn me...again.

As I've said before, when the investigation into voter fraud is concluded, we will see how many fraudulent votes were cast for Hillary.

Based on how hard your party and George Soros are working to stop the investigation, I'm willing to bet Trump's estimated turns out to be low.

15. Roric macrumors regular

How does anyone know who anyone else voted for unless the voter told them? I don't know what it is like where you vote, but I get some privacy and put the ballot into the machine myself. Not even my wife, who voted just before me, really knows how I voted. She asks me and I tell her something, but who, besides me, really knows how i voted? The most any audit will find is that votes were cast that shouldn't have been, but there is no way to tell which ballots exactly they were. So how will the investigation show "how many fraudulent votes were cast for Hillary"?

Edit: Dagnabbit! You threw the bait and I snatched it right up. What does voter fraud have to do with this thread on white supremacism and counter extremism program?

16. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

If Clinton and Soros had 3-5 million illegal votes lined up, why the **** did they have them vote in CA and NY and not in OH, FL and PA where it would actually matter? Do you people not realize how ignorant you sound when you talk about all these illegal votes?

17. samcraig macrumors P6

I'll also add - that the very idea that voter fraud amounts to 3-5 million (aside from the fact that # comes from someone with no actual data to back that up) but that the Russian's influencing our elections is off the table is amusing.

18. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Right i am going to complain what your worried??? Trumps investigation is aS flaky as he is and your foolish and blindly thinking trump is always right.
    --- Post Merged, Feb 2, 2017 ---
    it seems only the democrats can do fraud.

19. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

And you know there is no evidence, how? By listening to CNN?

20. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

I'm not worried. I've been warned before. Snowflakes don't find it safe here it seems.

And in spite of what you think, I don't believe everything Trump says. As I've stated. I'll wait for the results of the investigation before I will say whether it's true or false.

Unlike you, I don't know the answer yet.

As for only democrats defrauding the electorate, Jill showed that they clearly had done that in the states where her investigations were carried out. In every case, the fraud was in favor of the democrats.

21. R.Perez macrumors 6502

R.Perez

How about every independent assessment by political scientists, the Washington Post, The New York Times, etc. Take your Infowars Soros conspiracy theory somewhere else.

22. samcraig macrumors P6

The evidence against it is staggering. If you're putting your faith in Greg Phillips and votestand - he himself said he doesn't have the proof.

23. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

ISWYDT

24. satcomer macrumors 603

satcomer

Pot kettle black! ;)

25. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

I am not obsessed like some here this is just a pastime for me I am not foaming at the mouth like some here.