Donald Trump compilation suggests he did *not* mock reporter Serge Kovaleski’s physical disability

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Jess13, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Jess13, Oct 2, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2016

Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

You all know the clip, where Trump is shown to be apparently mimicking and mocking the arm-related physical disability of reporter Serge Kovaleski, well it turns out that, as I have said previously here at MacRumors in fairly recent thread [1][2], he likely, almost guaranteed was not mocking or mimicking the physical disability.

https://twitter.com/Pamela_Moore13/status/776941437455699968

:45 relates to Ted Cruz

Ted Cruz.png

Trump “mocking” disability

trump.png

2. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

Ah, so she's saying that Trump is just being completely retarded?

3. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

He's just spastic himself. Oh okay, that's so much better. :rolleyes:

He carried on about the reporter for a longer amount of time then the other ones. I remember Trump also said he didn't know what he looked like and never had met him when in fact he had been interviewed by him. So like so much of Trump spin, I am going to call BS on this defense too.

4. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

I’m going to have to ‘Italian grandfather’ you both with my replies.

No.
    No.

5. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

So he just repeatedly used a gesture which anyone with half a brain would know makes him look retarded?

6. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

“I’ll have the fettrumpccine alfredo, thank you.” *places menu on table*

7. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

Yeah, I'm willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt and say it's it an unfortunate coincidence that his gestures lined seemed to match up with the reporter's physical disability.

That said, Trump or anyone speaking in public needs to be very careful about how their physical gestures come off given the context of their conversation. In this case his gestures came off as highly inappropriate.

So while I don't think he was intentionally, or at least consciously drawing attention to the reporters physical abnormality, it could easily be construed as such and he should have been cognizant of that. Either way it affirms people's belief does not posssess a presidential temperment being so loose in his words and actions.

8. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

Dude, the President is the chief representative of this country. His behavior will reflect upon US. And regardless of whether that behavior is the result of a school bully mentality or a juvenile sense of humor, either way it makes us look like a complete laughing stock.

9. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

Fair comment.

How about this for intellectual honesty: Trump often has been a show of completely ridiculous buffoneery.

10. samcraig macrumors P6

You might have a point if the narcissist in question actually apologized and explained himself. But no - he just played the denial card - what he did and having ever met the man.

Just like he should have apologized to Obama for 5+ years of birther crap - but no, instead, the narcissist in question took credit for ending something years after it was even remotely an issue... which is never was - except to him.

11. Robisan macrumors 6502

Can the Moderators please add a "great moments in fluffing trump" tag to this thread? TIA

12. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

so much mental gymnastics to defend a guy who mocked a disabled dude. i don't know whos worse. the guy who did the mocking or the idiots who defend him

13. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

I’ll add a Trump tag for you.

14. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Yes you're right.

And it's the way Hussein has deliberately instigated and reignited the racial conflicts, the way he's fueled the fires of hate speech, nearly singlehandedly started the war on the police, that's made him a shameful pathetic sad little man.

Trump is a complete innocent compared to Hussein and Hillary, two of the most dangerous, power hungry elitists the country has ever seen. In fact these radical progressives have been extremely successful duping much of the American public.

Just one look at the vast number of Pro Hussein and Hillary threads, filled with fear of a Trump victory, filled with desperation and fabricated stories designed to tarnish Trump is proof positive that corruption, status quo politics, big government run amok and promises of free tuition, free this and that for the takers that sit around collecting government checks... is the lifestyle of their dreams.

It's good to live in denial... :eek:

15. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

True.

16. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

Trump tarnishes himself with his own inherent stupidity, TYVM.

17. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

ROTFLMAO. Oh the irony of those two statements being in the same post.

18. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

LOL. Listen Trumpets, OWN IT! He mocked a disabled reporter. He's a flat out racist and bigot. This is who YOU support. OWN IT!

19. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

Ok I'll bite, what hate speech and how did he nearly start war with police? Be specific.

LOL talk about living in denial.

20. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

This damage control thread is way too late and counterproductive. Trump's mocking of the disabled isn't even the biggest of his issues at this point, his problems run much deeper.

21. samcraig macrumors P6

If that's where you choose to live, I support it.

22. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

How does mocking a reporter make him a racist?

23. samcraig macrumors P6

It doesn't make him a racist. It makes him an idiot.

24. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

At the end of November that idiot could be your commander.

25. samcraig macrumors P6

He won't be. Not worried.