Donald Trump has Secret Service remove a group of African-American students

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by steve knight, Mar 30, 2016.

1. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

from what I have seen they did not do anything. legally he had the right to do it.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...donald-trump-georgia-rally-valdosta/81129964/

2. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    No sympathies from me! They should've known better than to be black at a Trump rally.

3. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

go white or go home.

4. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Their dreadlocks were disturbing the gentle sensibilities of all the other attendants who were openly not culturally appropriating anything.

5. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

do stupid black things get stupid black prizes. the protests are kind of pointless as they don't really do anything but it is good to show what the doanlds followers and donald himself are like.

6. boast macrumors 65816

boast

The trump supporter who punched the protestor in the KKK outfit in the previous rally was black...

7. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

"The blacks love me." - noted and documented racist Donald J. Trump, who will never be President of the Untied (©Marco Rubio, 2016) States of America.

8. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Okay, wait...what?

9. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

fighting within trump ranks is a great example of trump love.

10. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

11. HEK Suspended

HEK

I know, who but trump could bring out a black KKK member. Simply amazing!

12. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

he did the impossible.

13. HEK Suspended

HEK

Right, a new blacks only KKK claven, is that what it's called. With the white hoods they all look alike.

14. Meister Suspended

Meister

15. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

it is called trumpisim get the term right.

16. Meister Suspended

Meister

You pointing out peoples skin color all the time is called "Trumpism"?

Tell me more please

17. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

I am pointing out trump ejected back people for no other reason but being black.

18. boast macrumors 65816

boast

That was not in the article. But the article was very clear in telling us the students were BLACK, because skin color is so important...

19. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

hard to tell since they were doing nothing. but that a large group of black people were thrown out while doing nothing it's either because they were black or young take a pick.

20. jnpy!$4g3cwk macrumors 65816

jnpy!$4g3cwk

Is this what happened? --

I haven't seen a more definitive account of what happened, but, assuming the above summary is correct, I don't know what you call it, but, I call it by the correct term Trumpism.

21. Meister Suspended

Meister

We get it.

In your universe everything happens because of skin color.

And of course you aren't a racist.
    Everybody else is. :p

Just like Jethro shot himself in the foot because the evil gun made him do it. And it totaly wasn't because Jethro is an idiot.
    --- Post Merged, Mar 31, 2016 ---
    We already established that it's Trumpism.

Trumpism (noun):
    Left wing racists pointing out that everything is related to skin color.

22. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

I think things have gotten to the point where you could have a gaggle of white t-shirted skinheads bootstomping a black guy on the ground, while a bunch of Klan guys in full regalia wave the confederate flag around behind them screaming "YUE GIT DAT, BOAH? YUE GIT DAT?", and someone will still come out and say "well, he probably did something to antagonize them..."

23. hiddenmarkov macrumors 6502a

Also said they were silently standing in the bleachers. Not heckling.

30 people kicked out and those 30 had something in common. It wasn't majors...2 at least had different ones.

Something about private event...if trump wants that, organize away from schools. Or have tickets and such for entry. Said he rented the place...did not say it was controlled access. Cleary wasn't...30 deemed later problem people got through the gates.

Wants that privacy...its called people working the door and limited entry/exit points for crowd control. Name on list? Nope. No ticket? Nope. no entry, sorry. With explicit reasons for who is allowed access. Best if given ahead of time. To school staff to disperse as best as possible.

Dear students...

Person A will be holding an event at the gym on the day X. They have requested it be a private affair. Unless invited or supposed to be there...we kindly ask you don't be there to alleviate crowd congestion. Thank you for tour cooperation in the matter.

Send to to all student mails...check mark on the box done. Don't check the mail...thats on the student. So when turned away at the door who is supposed to be there is in black and white. This angle not even an issue then . Trump supporters with tickets get in. Trump supporters without tickets...get turned away. Fairly applied system...and you don't get this situation.

No appearance of any ism's (racism, favoritism, etc). If it would have been done.

24. sim667 macrumors 65816

There was a documentary on in the UK last night, which was very impartial...... but it still showed black people being denied entry too and kicked out of Trump rallies (as well as the BBC).

Whats he got to hide from the BBC?