Donald Trump masqueraded as publicist to brag about himself

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by ericgtr12, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

Listen to it here, there's no question it's him. Hilarious.

2. xShane macrumors 6502a

xShane

Visit Korea?

3. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

The man is utterly nuts. He was very upset this morning that his little ruse had been uncovered on national TV.

4. ericgtr12 thread starter macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

He's a pathological liar.

5. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Love it. Trump claims it's a lie. All he needs to do is introduce us to John Miller. Even better, he said there is no reason to rehash the 90s in the campaign.

6. ericgtr12 thread starter macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

Umm, unless it's to attack her on Bill's affair, except for that he means.

7. FieldingMellish, May 13, 2016
    Last edited: May 13, 2016

FieldingMellish Suspended

Yes, Trump's a blowhard. Good at it, too. He needn't stoop to pretend, so it's probably bogus.

Wait - from 1991?

You'd think media would have learned in the last 11 months that the only ones taking their anti Trump reports to heart are on the left. Which in that case, it's preaching to the choir. But it has miserably failed to stop the Trump Express.

8. ericgtr12 thread starter macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

It's Donald's word against Donald. Who to believe.

9. FieldingMellish Suspended

I sense a tectonic implosion of epic proportions. :D

10. ericgtr12 thread starter macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

Everyone just calm down, they found the real John Miller.

[​IMG]

11. FieldingMellish Suspended

I don't know, that looks like a character on a certain board game from long ago. There were spots to land on, like Park Place and Go Directly to Jail.

12. haxrnick macrumors 6502a

haxrnick

Bernie Sanders writes that women fantasize about being raped. Bruh that was so many years ago. Like that matters now.

Trump might have acted as someone else. Matters.

Got it.

13. ericgtr12 thread starter macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

If that's your best argument against this you guys are in bad shape and I'm not even a Bernie supporter.

It's one thing that Trump did this, it's another that he lied about it. It's all over every station now and when he was last asked about it today, he hung up on the reporter. He's got a real problem here.

14. Robisan macrumors 6502

No question that is Trump. There's a cadence and way he says certain words and phrases that is unmistakable.

The man is a fragile flower megalomaniac.

15. Snoopy4 macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

Must drive you nuts that he's better at trolling the media than Obama.

16. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    Obama doesn't troll the media. All he has to do is scratch his nose, and people will freak out about how our feckless tyrant in chief is once again disrespecting the country.

17. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

It's what 20-25yrs old and sounds nothing like him even back then. If this is the best they've got on him, they need to keep digging.

18. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

This is a man who inspired and starred as himself a long-running "Doonesbury" subplot. That alone is a mark of honor in some circles and if this is supposed to embarrass Trump or turn his supporters against him, wow talk about wishful thinking.

It's amazing: This afternoon I flipped through the CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News and they all lead with this story at the top of the hour. It's simply extraordinary the amount of free publicity Trump engenders for himself without even trying, and that drives a lot of Bernie supporters crazy.

19. tunerX Suspended

tunerX

I guess my only option is to support the party of more government.

If ericgtr12 spent as much time volunteering for the betterment of society as he spends posting trump threads... world hunger would probably not exist any more.

20. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

It most certainly does sound like him and he admitted it in a court deposition. Now he lies and says it's not. This is what makes it relevant. He either looks like
    1. A liar or
    2. Crazy.
    There is no good third option here. And he cannot say it's irrlevent to go into his past while okay to go into Hillary's. Either both are off limits, or both are fair game.

21. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

I'll believe you because I don't know and honestly don't care. The whole thing is pretty old and silly and stupid. In the end Hillary's actions are far far worse. She's far worse and no one needs to hire 20 reporters to prove that.

22. ericgtr12 thread starter macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

Second only to the time you spend reading them, apparently. Truth be told I'll be a little sad when he falls, he's the gift that keeps on giving.

23. tunerX Suspended

tunerX

Of course you will be sad. You are sad now... I don't expect you to ever be happy.

24. FieldingMellish Suspended

How many months of near daily Trump knockout predictions have we had? Let's see now, 11 months? That must be well over 300 predictions? Okay, now we have 301. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.