Donald Trump Now Campaigning With Convicted Murderer Don King

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by MadeTheSwitch, Sep 21, 2016.

1. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I didn't use to be a fan of Redstate, but damn...they have a way of really calling out stuff on Trump in a way I never thought before. I actually didn't know the history of Don King. But now that I do, yeah, that's bad. That's real bad.

From Redstate:

Forget supporters....Trump would be talking endlessly about how Hillary was hanging out with a convicted murder. But yet if he does it..meh....all fun and games. Let's all get our yucks throwing around the "N" word.

No kidding! It just keeps getting worse and worse. This has to be some nightmare I haven't woke up from. In what alternate universe does the guy who tweets out white supremacist on Twitter, occupy the same stage with Don King and black ministers of black churches? If this was a book, people would throw it away saying it was too implausible. Reality really is stranger than fiction sometimes.

http://www.redstate.com/saragonzale...-now-campaigning-convicted-murderer-don-king/

2. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Unbelievable except by now nothing should surprise us. Trump would probably try to dismiss the RedState piece as biased, since it was penned by someone with an Hispanic surname.

Why would I be surprised he hangs out w/ Don King anyway, when I was reluctantly not even really surprised to hear Trump say stuff like he himself could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and "not lose any voters".

To the extent his Fifth Ave claim is true, Trumps voter base is very small and we should quit worrying.

Since it's not true though, a) that claim still bothers me and b) his hanging out with Don King is just outrageous.

What's next, video of Trump in gangsta pants with arm draped around King's shoulder, laughing and calling him "mah n-word" ? Somehow I don't think this association is going to help Trump's scorecard at the polls.

3. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

4. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Heh, the football player yes. This Don King, no, but maybe by now he's part zombie. Well I guess that's not quite what Mike Tyson called Don King, was it.

Trust a guy like Trump to turn Don King up from the obscurity he so richly deserved. The two of them make a great pair, each having been sued so many times, although I guess Trump in turn has sued many more people than King has. King did try to take on ESPN once for a couple billion bucks. It's all enough to make tort reform seem like a great idea. otoh the economy might collapse if these two quit using rafts of lawyers.

5. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Make America White Again!

Mass deportations
    Ban Muslims
    Nationwide stop and frisk

6. twietee macrumors 603

twietee

Orange is the New White?

7. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Has anyone told Trump he's wasting his time with outreach to the black community? Republican governors will just piurge them from the voter rolls.

8. samcraig macrumors P6

He did make Scott Baio relevant for about 7 seconds.

9. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440