Donald Trump: "Says he insulted women 'for the purpose of entertainment."

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by nfl46, Oct 6, 2016.

1. nfl46 macrumors 604

Donald Trump says many of his comments disparaging women were made “for the purpose of entertainment.”

Trump was asked in a Wednesday interview with News 3 Las Vegas if he could understand why parents of young girls are concerned about his history of making crude comments toward women.
    "A lot of that was done for the purpose of entertainment. There's nobody that has more respect for women than I do," the real estate mogul responded.

"Are you trying to tone it down now?" Jim Snyder, the News 3 interviewer, asked.

"It's not a question of trying; it's very easy," Trump said.

Democrats have locked on Trump’s behavior toward women in recent weeks.

During the first presidential debate, Hillary Clinton attacked Trump for his comments about a former Miss Universe, whom the businessman had attacked for gaining weight in 1996.

The issue stayed in the headlines for days as Trump renewed his criticisms of the woman’s weight gain from two decades ago.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...p-claims-he-insulted-women-for-the-purpose-of

----

Just WOW. I honestly can't believe he blatantly said that.

2. samcraig macrumors P6

There's nobody that has more respect?
    His latest comments about Miss Universe and Rosie were about entertainment? During a Presidential debate? He thinks the debates are entertainment?

3. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

Hillary went after women because they threatened her hubby by accusing him.

4. nfl46 thread starter macrumors 604

Dude you can't even justify the (s) that comes out his mouth. He's hit a new low with that comment.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 6, 2016 ---
    He has a problem with smart, educated women with power. I am sure he was embarrassed after the first debate that a woman got the best of him.

He's such an embarrassment! I can't even see why women would even want to vote for the jerk!

5. samcraig macrumors P6

This is rich - and good news...
    As for his performance in the first debate, Trump says he doesn't plan to do a single thing differently during the second one. "A lot of people said I won the first debate."

6. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Donald Trump is a ****ing pig towards women. He has been for decades.

7. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

how the fil florn fill am I justifying what he said? he is a pig, Hillary has done worse.

8. citizenzen macrumors 65816

His statement is self-contradictory.

To tie this to another thread, it's statements like that one that make me want to spike the ball HARD if this clown loses the election.

9. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

His misogyny is so old that if it were a woman, he wouldn't date her.

10. nfl46 thread starter macrumors 604

This isn't about Hillary. This is crap that's coming out his mouth in October 2016...not something she's said in the 90s. Big difference. People learn from their mistakes, while this (a) Trump continuous demoralize women as if its a (f) joke to him...WELL, apparently it is, since its for the "purpose of entertainment."

11. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

can't link the video but
    [​IMG]

12. oneMadRssn macrumors 68040

oneMadRssn

If it turns out there was one "right" religion, I really hope it's Buddhism. Donald Trump will be reborn as a dung fly, then a dung beetle, then an ocean shrimp. He will be eating **** for at least 3 lifetimes for this.

13. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

He sh¡ts on everybody. A true equal opportunitist. I like it.

14. samcraig macrumors P6

I hope he doesn't change a thing in the next two debates.

15. sdwaltz macrumors 6502a

It's all hilarious to me.

People need to grow a backbone. He simply has the balls to say publicly the things we all joke about at the dinner table in the privacy of our homes. It's why he has such huge support.

Besides - we all KNOW that Rosie O'Donnell is in fact a fat cow.

16. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Maybe Pig Hillary will come back as a document shredder.

IMG_0041.JPG
    What does young mysoginy look like?

17. nfl46 thread starter macrumors 604

Grow a backbone? He's running for PRESIDENT! I don't want my CnC tweeting or commenting about how he insults women for fun. This is not the 1800/1900s. Women are just as capable as men.

Furthermore, you joke about women for entertainment purposes? So sad if true.

18. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

then they should be able to take a joke & flip him off in the process :D

19. oneMadRssn macrumors 68040

oneMadRssn

Sounds like a pretty lame dinner party. We talk about sports, pop culture, current events, literature, science, and craft beer. If someone at my dinner party started talking about Rosie O'Donnell being a fat pig, they would not be invited back.

20. nfl46 thread starter macrumors 604

Yeah, so him and his buddies, can call me a (b) in the process. It's clear where you stand on the topic.

21. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

freedom of speech, you are free to show him your middle finger and I might join you in doing so, where is the problem?

22. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Glad you like his strategy, I hope he continues on that strategy over the course of the next month. :)

23. sdwaltz macrumors 6502a

I joke about everyone for entertainment purposes because I view everyone as equals.

Of course women are just as capable as men - that's why Trump has appointed women to high profile positions within his company.
    It sounds to me as if you, in fact, are the one having the lame dinner parties.

24. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

What a sad, sad, dinner table you must have.

25. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Your argument is sophomoric and silly. If you joke about people you basically only have 2 choices men or women. Why are men fair game but not women?

Trump is a jerk. We all agree. But why is that important. We need a leader for the country, not a day care teacher or a camp counselor. Hillary playing fast and loose with national security is much worse than Trump calling a woman a name.