Donald Trump to Howard Stern: It's okay to call my daughter a 'piece of ass.'

Zenithal

macrumors G3
Sep 10, 2009
On the one hand I find this incredibly bizarre and humorous because it's so bizarre and on the other hand I'm disgusted and led to believe he's molested his own daughter.

mdlooker

macrumors 65816
Mar 7, 2011
US
If he didn't molest her, I can almost guarantee (w/o any proof lol) that he's fantasized about her. Especially after that interview. His track record and long list of comments and views about women suggests he's absolutely fantasized about her.

nfl46

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 5, 2008
If he didn't molest her, I can almost guarantee (w/o any proof lol) that he's fantasized about her. Especially after that interview. His track record and long list of comments and views about women suggests he's absolutely fantasized about her.
Yep! This is beyond disgusting. The stuff in the audio he was saying about his daughter, and the way he touched her at the RNC when she introduced him was GROSS.

Reactions: MadeTheSwitch

bent christian

Suspended
Nov 5, 2015
Last edited:

thermodynamic

Suspended
May 3, 2009
USA
I wonder what the Evangelicals he's courting are thinking of. The average citizens, not the phonies on big Sunday TV shows.
[doublepost=1475969127][/doublepost]
He's destroyed himself.
5 quatloos to those who correctly guess why ... it's not that hard.

Zombie Acorn

macrumors 65816
Feb 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
And to think, I got all kinds of dirty looks and insults and threats thrown my way when I told everyone here months ago Donald Trump is a rapist and a pedophile.
Rape and pedophilia wasn't mentioned in your article.

Your thread title is misleading, Stern asked if he could call his daughter that and he said "yeah", he didn't make the suggestion as your title alludes. You are attributing a quote that never happened.

nfl46

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 5, 2008
Rape and pedophilia wasn't mentioned in your article.

Your thread title is misleading, Stern asked if he could call his daughter that and he said "yeah", he didn't make the suggestion as your title alludes.
Well, you need to ask CNN about that. I copied and paste their exact words.

nfl46

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 5, 2008
No. You went with your usual nonsense. It's okay that you like Clinton. It's not okay to misquote people.
Please make sure you vote for Hillary Clinton. Thank you.

thekev

macrumors 604
Aug 5, 2010
I definitely wouldn't vote for Trump, and I don't think he could possibly win in California. Seeing as Bill Murray is not in the race and Harold Ramis passed away, it's not like I have a lot of options.

nfl46

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 5, 2008
I definitely wouldn't vote for Trump, and I don't think he could possibly win in California. Seeing as Bill Murray is not in the race and Harold Ramis passed away, it's not like I have a lot of options.
So, we can count you in for voting for Hillary? I want to make sure you are apart of the winning team.

LIVEFRMNYC

macrumors 604
Oct 27, 2009
Agreed, that's beyond awkward.

Reactions: thermodynamic

bent christian

Suspended
Nov 5, 2015
It's like a new-school Sharia. Now, if Trump denialists don't see it with the own eyes, it didn't happen.

thermodynamic

Suspended
May 3, 2009
USA
No. You went with your usual nonsense. It's okay that you like Clinton. It's not okay to misquote people.

Ditto!

So, we can count you in for voting for Hillary? I want to make sure you are apart of the winning team.
Okay, so what are the people on the winning team getting since you seem to know more than everyone else? Details please, but I bet that's pretty neat.

But it's not election day and despite everything that has gone on there are numerous issues you are not considering and the MSM has even pointed them out. Unless you are aware of them and are ignoring them under the belief such situations will not occur, but note how I am not describing any of those situations because those are secondary. The issue here is your being her fall guy, which I think a lot of people will appreciate whether or not she wins.

Are you saying you will take responsibility for when your chosen politician you tell everyone to vote for and she, if she wins, betrays you? In which case I'm sure a lot of people would then happily take your advice knowing you could be the one held responsible? But I do not believe she will betray you and others who vote for her. But I don't vote out of belief. I vote out of reason and action. If you're providing her a gift in accepting responsibility, she will win in a true landslide (10% or higher given today's splintered situation).

Again, the seemingly real issue here is your wanting to be her fall guy, of which I think a lot of people will appreciate whether or not she wins.

Or maybe you should let people decide for themselves as opposed to manipulating them, no matter how benignly? It's still too early to tell, despite it all, and plenty of variables remain unless something even more drastic happens and Trump might just do that. He seems to really be wanting to, but there are still many other factors involved.

nfl46

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 5, 2008
Ditto!

Okay, so what are the people on the winning team getting since you seem to know more than everyone else? Details please, but I bet that's pretty neat.

But it's not election day and despite everything that has gone on there are numerous issues you are not considering and the MSM has even pointed them out. Unless you are aware of them and are ignoring them under the belief such situations will not occur, but note how I am not describing any of those situations because those are secondary. The issue here is your being her fall guy, which I think a lot of people will appreciate whether or not she wins.

Are you saying you will take responsibility for when your chosen politician you tell everyone to vote for and she, if she wins, betrays you? In which case I'm sure a lot of people would then happily take your advice knowing you could be the one held responsible? But I do not believe she will betray you and others who vote for her. But I don't vote out of belief. I vote out of reason and action. If you're providing her a gift in accepting responsibility, she will win in a true landslide (10% or higher given today's splintered situation).

Again, the seemingly real issue here is your wanting to be her fall guy, of which I think a lot of people will appreciate whether or not she wins.

Or maybe you should let people decide for themselves as opposed to manipulating them, no matter how benignly? It's still too early to tell, despite it all, and plenty of variables remain unless something even more drastic happens and Trump might just do that. He seems to really be wanting to, but there are still many other factors involved.
Please vote for Hillary Clinton on November 8th. We appreciate your support! Thank you!