Donald Trump to Howard Stern: It's okay to call my daughter a 'piece of ass.'

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by nfl46, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Zenithal macrumors 601

On the one hand I find this incredibly bizarre and humorous because it's so bizarre and on the other hand I'm disgusted and led to believe he's molested his own daughter.

2. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

But even if he did, it's okay because he's a star. :rolleyes:

3. mdlooker macrumors 65816

mdlooker

If he didn't molest her, I can almost guarantee (w/o any proof lol) that he's fantasized about her. Especially after that interview. His track record and long list of comments and views about women suggests he's absolutely fantasized about her.

4. nfl46 thread starter macrumors 604

Yep! This is beyond disgusting. The stuff in the audio he was saying about his daughter, and the way he touched her at the RNC when she introduced him was GROSS.

5. bent christian, Oct 8, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2016

bent christian Suspended

bent christian

And to think, I got all kinds of dirty looks and insults and threats thrown my way when I told everyone here months ago Donald Trump is a rapist and a pedophile.

6. samcraig macrumors P6

7. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

8. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

I wonder what the Evangelicals he's courting are thinking of. The average citizens, not the phonies on big Sunday TV shows.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 8, 2016 ---
    5 quatloos to those who correctly guess why ... it's not that hard.

9. impulse462 macrumors 68000

impulse462

Why is he so obsessed with his freaking daughter? ****ing gross

10. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Par for Trust's 18 hole woman course. :rolleyes: Sorry for the crude comment, but it endears me to Trunpets. :oops:

11. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Rape and pedophilia wasn't mentioned in your article.

Your thread title is misleading, Stern asked if he could call his daughter that and he said "yeah", he didn't make the suggestion as your title alludes. You are attributing a quote that never happened.

12. nfl46 thread starter macrumors 604

Well, you need to ask CNN about that. I copied and paste their exact words.

13. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

No you didn't, you added quotes which attributes the quote to Donald. That quote never happened.

14. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

No. You went with your usual nonsense. It's okay that you like Clinton. It's not okay to misquote people.

15. nfl46, Oct 8, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2016

nfl46 thread starter macrumors 604

Corrected.

16. nfl46 thread starter macrumors 604

Please make sure you vote for Hillary Clinton. Thank you.

17. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

I definitely wouldn't vote for Trump, and I don't think he could possibly win in California. Seeing as Bill Murray is not in the race and Harold Ramis passed away, it's not like I have a lot of options.

18. nfl46 thread starter macrumors 604

So, we can count you in for voting for Hillary? I want to make sure you are apart of the winning team.

19. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 604

Agreed, that's beyond awkward.

20. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

In the civilized wold, when a man forces himself on a woman, we call that rape. When a man sexualizes a child, we call that pedophilia.

21. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

I didn't see either of those happen, care to provide the court papers for these criminal charges?

22. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

It's like a new-school Sharia. Now, if Trump denialists don't see it with the own eyes, it didn't happen.

23. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Ditto!

Okay, so what are the people on the winning team getting since you seem to know more than everyone else? Details please, but I bet that's pretty neat.

But it's not election day and despite everything that has gone on there are numerous issues you are not considering and the MSM has even pointed them out. Unless you are aware of them and are ignoring them under the belief such situations will not occur, but note how I am not describing any of those situations because those are secondary. The issue here is your being her fall guy, which I think a lot of people will appreciate whether or not she wins.

Are you saying you will take responsibility for when your chosen politician you tell everyone to vote for and she, if she wins, betrays you? In which case I'm sure a lot of people would then happily take your advice knowing you could be the one held responsible? But I do not believe she will betray you and others who vote for her. But I don't vote out of belief. I vote out of reason and action. If you're providing her a gift in accepting responsibility, she will win in a true landslide (10% or higher given today's splintered situation).

Again, the seemingly real issue here is your wanting to be her fall guy, of which I think a lot of people will appreciate whether or not she wins.

Or maybe you should let people decide for themselves as opposed to manipulating them, no matter how benignly? It's still too early to tell, despite it all, and plenty of variables remain unless something even more drastic happens and Trump might just do that. He seems to really be wanting to, but there are still many other factors involved.

24. nfl46 thread starter macrumors 604

Please vote for Hillary Clinton on November 8th. We appreciate your support! Thank you!