Donna Brazile admits to helping Hillary cheat during campaign

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Zombie Acorn, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

Democrats do not care. Ends justify the means. Glad she lost :D

3. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

She really disappointed me. I really thought she was an honest person all these years, but apparently I was mistaken. Sad.

4. SusanK macrumors 68000

Never liked Brazile. Never liked Clinton. DWS was a shaky too. Losing to Trump says it all. Imagine a candidate sorry enough to lose to Trump. Amazing.

5. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 603

The-Real-Deal82

Well it didn't help her. She's corrupt that's for sure. None of this hides the fact both candidates were the weakest in the last 30 years at least. None of this makes Trump look any more competent. America was going to get a poor President whatever the outcome. I'm glad she didn't get the vote, but I wish Trump hadn't either.

6. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

And of course Hillary knew NONE of this, right? :rolleyes:
    --- Post Merged, Mar 18, 2017 ---
    Trump is a dope but he didn't cheat. Donna said in the essay that blaming Russia was part of the plan. The only direct evidence we have of election rigging is from the DNC.

7. Zombie Acorn thread starter macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Well now we know the lengths the DNC went to to get Hillary to the top of the list, Bernie could have gave Trump a real run as his popularity was on a steep curve with most people not knowing who he was 2 years ago.

I don't believe for a second that Bernie would have let the DNC feed him questions before a debate.

8. TonyC28 macrumors 65816

TonyC28

I'm sure she was the only person in all of the media to actively try to help Hillary Clinton. Certainly her removal from CNN has put an end to the corruption and bias that we all know exists. Right?

9. nrvna76 macrumors 6502a

If Johnson knew where Aleppo was maybe this was the election of a third party... if one couldn't win this time they never will.

10. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

Sad but true

11. A.Goldberg, Mar 18, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2017

A.Goldberg macrumors 68020

A.Goldberg

It's pretty shameful that she shared the debate questions and then blatantly lied to everyone's faces multiple times.

But I will give her credit for coming clean... though I would have had more respect had she done it at the time.

This is a good lesson in cheating and dishonestly. Had Brazile, Clinton, and Team Clinton just trusted Clinton's political skills this wouldn't have been necessary. I definitely think this put a dent in the credibility of the DNC and Clinton and ultimately hurt more than it helped.

12. citizenzen macrumors 65816

I agree. HRC doesn't get a pass just because she's a Democrat. Wrong is wrong.

13. Herdfan macrumors 6502

You mean Bill Clinton right? Hillary's political skills are almost non-existent except for her bunker mentality.

14. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Agreed. Hillary is no where near the politician that Bill is.

15. A.Goldberg macrumors 68020

A.Goldberg

My point was I think she could have found a way to answer the questions without them being leaked to her... like opinions on the death penalty.

16. duffman9000 macrumors 68000

duffman9000

Deflection noted since neither sides cares are about cheating. If you aren't cheating, you aren't trying.

17. samcraig macrumors P6

We don't know if he "cheated" or not. So far we know he hasn't been caught. But the lies are piling up and biting him in the butt.

But on topic - disappointing that Brazile wasn't upfront about her role.

18. Rhonindk macrumors 68030

Rhonindk

What concerns me is the indicative that the Dem Party will sink to in order to further their agenda. For me it calls into question anything the Dems have put forth as "proof" or "concerns" since the President took oath.

19. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

People with integrity wouldn't have done this in the first place. What sucks is that these politicians all seem to scumbags like this.

20. Mac 128, Mar 18, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2017

Mac 128 macrumors 601

Mac 128

I'm pretty sure no one on this echo-chamber of a thread read the source material, including the FOX contributor, Adam Shaw, who wrote the opinion piece.

Donna Brazile: Russian DNC Narrative Played Out Exactly As They Hoped - TIME
    https://apple.news/AKg_MrzrqTjG7Lt5EdTJW2g

21. Gutwrench Contributor

Gutwrench

1. You can't say it didn't help. In reality it probably did.
    2. Yes, Brazile and Clinton are corrupt.
    Even as a Clinton hater I've always liked Brazile. I still do despite what she did.
    Lol.

22. tgara macrumors 6502a

tgara

Although I often disagreed with her, I did respect her viewpoint, but this admission disappointed me very much.

23. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Just out of curiosity, why would you like someone who fed the Clinton campaign information about the debate topics, then lied shamelessly about not doing it?

24. Gutwrench Contributor

Gutwrench

You know it's a fair question and I have no defense.

I like the way she carries herself in public, I like how she articulates her points, I sense she's a decent human being at the core. I just like her despite not liking her behavior.

I guess I can say it's like I love my daughter even though I don't love everything she's does.