[Don't take this personally] Saw a 6 for the 1st time in the Apple Store today...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MinEderPlayz, Oct 4, 2014.

1. MinEderPlayz macrumors 6502a

MinEderPlayz

...and I was SHOCKED! OH MY GOD!! I was like WOW!

First of all, I picked up an iPhone 5s again after 2 weeks with the Plus. Wow, I first thought the 5s was an iPod nano. It's like how did I use this for a full year it's barely more than a toy!!
    And then I saw the 6... Oh, the "portability"! I get it! It felt like a 5s with rounded corners! Did the screen size even change?
    I thought maybe the people who said iPhone 6 Plus was too big for them could have a point... Maybe the 6 was a handier option? But NOOO it's not even big at all. I mean, no offense to happy 6 owners, but this experience has definitely confirmed my suspicion, that I would never ever ever ever want an iPhone 6. And YES offense to those who say the 6 is too big for them... It has an okayishly small size but WTF how can you think it's too big... I can reach all four corners with my thumb so what's the fuzz about?

2. Givmeabrek macrumors 68040

Givmeabrek

Agree completely. My old 5s looks so tiny. Even the 6. When I first saw the 6+ next to the 6 I thought the 6 was an older model. I had to look closely to confirm it was indeed a 6.

Once you go plus you can never go back. :)

3. HenryDJP macrumors 603

If you think that's bad then try to compare the 6+ to the 4S. I can't believe I use the 4S for three years and got along with it. After using my 6+ for one week It feels like a normal size phone. My 4S now looks like a tiny toy.

4. bambooshots macrumors 65816

And then throw use ability in the mix. The battery life (at least the Plus) smashes the battery life of any phone I've ever used.

5. MinEderPlayz thread starter macrumors 6502a

MinEderPlayz

Exactly I don't even want to see an iPhone 4s because it will make me wonder how quite some time ago I even had that thing ...:mad: nothing more than a toy
    Also, I was quite confused because the iPod touch has a protruding camera lens too on the 16GB model. Never even knew it had a rear cam. Screen was tiny tiny as well

6. shabanggg macrumors member

7. MinEderPlayz thread starter macrumors 6502a

MinEderPlayz

Someone trying to rectify his iPhone 6 Minus purchase? :eek:
    jk this is a forum and obviously there are people agreeing with me...
    so...
    why did you post in this thread?
    do you need to feel better about yourself? so bash others?

8. Zebesbrain macrumors newbie

Haha same thing happens when I pick up my roommate's plus. Feels terrible in one hand.

9. koigirl macrumors 6502a

koigirl

Seems like an inflammatory way to post your satisfaction with your 6+. :eek: And BTW I have one as well and love it.

10. Ramio macrumors 6502a

Ramio

Agree about the 5s and 6. I've had my plus since the 19th and love it. I went to the Apple Store a few days after I got it so the wife can try out the 6. She had the plus. I swear it took me a minute trying to figure out if it was a 5s or the 6. She ended up getting the 6 and a few days after that went back again and exchanged it for a plus. She is very happy with hers. She told me going from a plus back to a 6 made her appreciate the plus even more. Sure, the 6 is more portable but for my wife and I, the benefits of the plus(1080p screen, ios and MUCH better battery life) outweigh the negatives. The plus is a beautiful phone. I actually look forward to using it and haven't felt that way since the first iPhone I got.

11. rui no onna macrumors 601

rui no onna

People aren't exactly one size fits all. There's a reason why you can buy XS, S, M, L, XL, etc gloves. :rolleyes:

So why did you post this thread? Do you need to feel better about yourself? To bash others?

12. JonMPLS macrumors 65816

. . . but a good way to assure a long thread . . .

13. MinEderPlayz thread starter macrumors 6502a

MinEderPlayz

I was sharing my opinion on the iPhone 6, and no one forces the sh something guy to read it and tell me he doesn't care. ;)

14. terraphantm macrumors 68040

I'm happy with my 6. 6 plus is great, but I can't use it as my primary device.

15. tonyy macrumors 6502a

tonyy

Usually when you say, "no offense" it means....

16. mnsportsgeek macrumors 65816

Close your legs. Your insecurity is showing.

17. derekgroves macrumors member

You care(d) enough to take the time to reply.

18. Bobby Corwen macrumors 68030

No offense but I felt the same way in my opinion.

I look at the 5S and it looks like a cute tiny lil toy. So adorable!

19. MinEderPlayz thread starter macrumors 6502a

MinEderPlayz

Me? Insecure? Lol I had a good laugh when I noticed the phone I was holding was a 6. I couldn't be happier with my plus.

20. pish6969 macrumors regular

What was the good laugh about? What was so funny?

This has nothing to do with this meathead thread. I just hate people that LOL when something not funny. Please explain.

...the voice of reason

21. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

Maybe I'm the minority on this, but I own a 6+ and like the 6, 5S and 4S.

22. MinEderPlayz thread starter macrumors 6502a

MinEderPlayz

1. Your username pre-disqualifies this post to be taken seriously.
    2. It's funny cause the iPhone 6 is so small it's basically no different than the 5s.

23. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

How right you are.

24. markusbeutel macrumors regular

New tech compared to old tech will give this impression - same thing you'd experience all over again now if you used a Note 4 or BlackBerry Passport.

25. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462