Don't vote for another Bush!

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Meister, May 8, 2016.

1. Meister Suspended

Meister

2. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Okay. I promise to not vote for anyone with the last name "Bush" on the ballot. :p

3. Meister thread starter Suspended

Meister

Clinton and Bush are identicaly.

She supported his wars and now he and his donors support her.

[​IMG]
    Wake up!

4. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

KKKillary is G.W. Bush with makeup and lipstick on.

Brother & Sister, March 2016

george-bush-hilary-clinton-zoom-5da77074-aab4-4374-bb3d-bf18a65c2d3d.jpg

5. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

I think it's time for MacRumors to post a clean up after your dog sign in here.

6. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

All those years Republicans boasted what a great president they had in Bush.

I've also noticed that the anti-Hillary camp act like children, always name calling. Yet the anti-Trump camp continue to be mature and use his actual name.

7. Meister thread starter Suspended

Meister

Because Hillary supporters never call Drumpf names.

They would never call him sociopath, narcissist, bigot, psychopath, sexist, habitual liar, orange orang utang, Biff from back to the future, misogynist, racist, fraud, homophobe, white supremacist, bully or anti-christ.

They never do that :D
    --- Post Merged, May 9, 2016 ---
    What?

8. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Awesome. So you're a Bernie supporter now it looks like. Welcome to the light side. :D

9. Meister thread starter Suspended

Meister

I'd absolutely support Bernie over Hitlary.

He has more in common with Trump than she does.

Bernie would be a worthy foe because he doesn't have scelettons in the closet, voted against the wars and patriot act.

I respect Bernie.

10. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Vote for Hillary and you implicitly support Bush's invasion of Iraq. You can butter it up with rationalizations all day long but it all comes down to one fact: you support the Iraq invasion.

11. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I don't approve of the orange orangutan type comments. And I don't agree with all of those other terms either. But some are quite accurate. He really is a fraud. He really is misogynist with some of the things he says towards women. He really is a habitual liar. He really is a narcissist (I mean come on, he puts his name on huge letters on things and refers to himself in the third person!). I'm not willing to go so far as to say he is a white supremacist or outright racist himself, however he does use other's racism and xenophobia to his advantage.

You can't just ignore his faults and pretend they don't exist. It's not name-calling to describe what someone actually is or how he is behaving.

12. Meister thread starter Suspended

Meister

And you can't just ignore her faults and pretend they don't exist. It's not name-calling to describe what someone actually is or how she is behaving.

13. MadeTheSwitch, May 9, 2016
    Last edited: May 9, 2016

MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Wow. In your world a person is never entitled to a mistake it would seem. Between Hillary and someone who trolls women on Twitter and mocks the disabled, I know which one I support.

To use your logic, if you support Trump, you support insulting comments about women's faces, comments about where they bleed from, comments and facial expressions that mock the disabled, throwing people into the cold without their jackets, punching people in their face, ripping off people in fraudulent "universities", lying about the existence of products that no longer exist in the marketplace, locking up women for having abortions, abolishing or unfunding NATO, starting a trade war with China, and that's just for starters.

I also assume that many of the anti-Hillary pro Trump supporters either are right wingers who actually voted for Bush before (or would have if they could...oh the irony), or are left wing Bernie supporters who actually voted for Clinton's husband (again, the irony) or voted for Obama which means you back his droning of people (yet more irony). So all these comments and complaints about Clinton are rather silly and hypocritical given the own previous actions of her detractors.

14. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

Hillary (not Hitlary or KKKilary) has faced the tough decisions. Trump (who has no silly names) has never faced the tough decisions. Bernie has been safe in the senate, simply voting. It's only the people who have to act on the votes who are out in front, making the calls. And right or wrong, I'd rather have one with experience. You learn from your mistakes. So I'd rather have Hillary than anyone else.

15. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

4,488 Americans who were out front acting on Hillary's vote are unavailable for comment today or ever again.

16. Meister thread starter Suspended

Meister

Nice rationalisation of war, terror and undermining of the constitution you got going there.

Do you actually believe this ****?

17. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

I personally never have referred to Hillary as “Hitlary,” because she isn’t that evil and it’s an unfair comparison. But if there is anyone in the 2016 race akin to Hitler, it is Hillary. She’s the biggest terrorist and war criminal of the entire lineup this season, Repubs or Dems. But it is fair to refer to Hillary as “KKKillary,” as I often have. I am sure you have seen specific comments of mine where I have detailed certain facts and information that support that nickname, so I won’t post any of them again here in this thread.

18. vrDrew macrumors 65816

If you are looking for evidence of the intellectual and moral bankruptcy of present-day American Conservatism - its the nonsensical notion that Hillary Clinton (and before her Barack Obama) are the political equivalents of the sort of NeoConservative fools who slept while bin Laden plotted; whipped up a useless war in Iraq; and cheered us into the deregulated financial abyss that we found ourselves in 2008.

They aren't.

You folks need to look up the word "deflection", because thats what you are doing here.

19. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

No. It's not fair to refer to anyone that way. It's juvenile to name call like that.

20. mildocjr macrumors 65816

I'll vote for Clinton only if she's the first lady again.

21. Solomani macrumors 68040

Solomani

If Jeb, Dubya, and Papa Bush will not vote for Trump…. then not sure why traditional Reagan-Bush-era Republicans and undecideds would want to.

22. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

To stop Hillary

23. vrDrew macrumors 65816

Krauthammer and O'Reilly discussing Trump.

I'm no fan of either of these two. But it is interesting to me that Krauthammer, who began his career as a psychiatrist, objects most strongly to Trump on the grounds of Trump's temperament and personality. O'Reilly attempts to deflect this, saying that he knows Trump personally and that while he often loses his temper, he will later come around to a more rational point of view.

I'm sorry, but O'Reilly's rationalization simply doesn't cut it when it comes to the President of the United States.

The reality is that a huge part of the job of US President is appearing calm, rational, and reasonable in one's public appearances. As the living, breathing representative of the United States Government, one cannot say one thing today; and then go on television the next day to say the complete opposite. Such behavior is unsettling to both allies and foes alike.

24. Limey77 macrumors regular

Have you actually followed Trump's campaign??

I only ask as he has followed Hitler's playbook almost play for play. For anyone who has studied history it is impossible to ignore the similarities.

Now before anyone claims I'm calling Trump Hitler, I AM NOT. I am saying that he is following Hotler's rise to power almost step for step, and for some ignorant, small minded fools it is working once again.

I would truly have hoped that the US population would be able to see through this smokescreen.

To clarify once again. I AM NOT saying Trump is a new Hitler, but he is copying Hitler's tactics.

1. Should louder and more offensively than you opponents.

2. Avoid at all costs detailing any actual policies.

3. Change your policies to appease whoever you are talking too.

4. Pick a minority of two to blame for all the problems the world is facing.

5. Promise to take your country back to a time when it was "great", without clarifying what that means.

6. Shout at everyone.

7. Have a shot haircut.

8. Be obsessed with how manly people perceive you and your penis.

9. Insist you and you alone know what is best, despite all the evidence to the contrary.

10. Want to eliminate all immigrants and people of a certain faith.

I do hope Trump stops playing the man card time and time again, it's the only thing he has.

25. Huntn macrumors Pentium

Huntn

It's funny when the Trump supporter supports Bernie as a strategy to defeat Trump's opponent. :D