DoublePost, quickly post to Twitter, Facebook, or both!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Delta-NC, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Delta-NC, Jun 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2013

Delta-NC macrumors member

Delta-NC

Quite often (but not always) I like to share things with both Twitter and Facebook. I found the most effective way to do this was sharing from iOS share sheets, copying and pasting things across. It's not ideal, because it takes more time and effort than it should.

I created a little app to speed up the process. I call it DoublePost and it lets you quickly share to Twitter, Facebook, or both with no need to copy and paste. Not only that it can automatically split long posts over several tweets, and you can set it to remove hashtags when it posts your update to Facebook (just a shame it's a real Facebook thing now! ;) ) I have also taken care to try and make it work better with VoiceOver so it is easy to use for the visually impaired.

I created this app primarily for myself, but those I talked to about it liked the idea, so I've polished it up a little and decided to see if I can make a wee success of it. I'd love to hear any feedback you guys may have.

Without further babbling here is the link https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/doublepost/id655299042?mt=8

2. Delta-NC thread starter macrumors member

Delta-NC

Just a note to say we've added a few new features and fixes. You can now select from multiple Twitter accounts and a selection of visual themes are now available for upgraded users. We also feel the app is even more useful now since Share Widgets have been removed from iOS 7.

Please check it out and let us know what you think...

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/doublepost/id655299042?mt=8

3. Delta-NC thread starter macrumors member

Delta-NC