Download Actual files from iphone to mac Memo's/Pictures/movies

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by Qizmo, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Qizmo macrumors newbie

Qizmo

Hey guys :) this is my first Thread on here , hope you guys can help me out ,
    First of all , im a song writer , and what i do mainly is record Voice memo's to reminds my self of melodies in my head ,

i have over 1300 memos on my phone , and i want them all on my Mac computer as actual files , not something saved in Itunes ,
    and yes i "COULD" select EVERY single 1300 memos and send them to my mail one by one , but that is so counterintuitive ,

so what most tutorials told me to do is sync them into my computer's iTunes,and Drag and drop from itunes , or right click the memos and copy and paste on a folder , but when i do that , the only options i get are (add to device ) and ( get info )

I dont know what to do anymore ,ive tried everything ,

2. BrianBaughn macrumors 603

BrianBaughn

If you look in your music Library and sort by "Album" do they show up as the album title "Voice Memos"?

3. Qizmo thread starter macrumors newbie

Qizmo

Yes

4. BrianBaughn macrumors 603

BrianBaughn

Well…there they are!

You’ll notice if you “right-click” and select show in Finder that they’re in a “Voice Memos” folder and, inconveniently, are not named the same as they are in iTunes.

5. Qizmo thread starter macrumors newbie

Qizmo

yes . but those are not actuall files .. i want the real files The .MP4 Files ,

6. BrianBaughn macrumors 603

BrianBaughn

Not sure what you’re doing. It can’t be “yes” AND they’re not real files. Either you can right click and “Show in Finder” or you can’t.

7. Qizmo thread starter macrumors newbie

Qizmo

well i cant , and thats why i made this thread :p