As we approach my "on or before 2/8/04" ship date, and especially as I strongly suspect I'm going to see this deadline whoosh by without any sign of my new Mac, I am wondering has anyone at all received their DP2.5? After having been caught out by Apple in the past I've been waiting 8 months for the fabled "Dual 3GHz" that Jobs bul****ted us about when I could have bought a Dual 2.0 back in January 04 and after the disappointment of only a Dual 2.5 which I ordered TWO MONTHS AGO I'm starting to get seriously annoyed. If they delay me any longer I'm seriously looking at sticking with the PC and buying a new Dell. At least I know exactly what I would be getting and know that if I order I'll see something before 2005. The absolute last straw would be if I have to wait more months for the "DP2.5" (if they exist) only to find out the dual cores get announced just after I buy and its too late for a refund. "Switch to Apple" - sure - great except for one thing - you cant ****ing buy them. Quite frankly this whole fiasco has been ****ing ridiculous. How is this company still in business?