Drinking a cold one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

iH8Quark

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 17, 2002
Big Shoulders
Just finished up for the day, and popped the top off a cold one. I'd like to take this opportunity to toast everyone before I sign off.

Cheers!

-quark-

mischief

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2001
Santa Cruz Ca
Hey.......it's in "General"

Don't get yer knickers in a twist. I can be pretty sure you'll do the same in 6 or so years. ;)

Personally I'm planning on being something other than sober this evening myself.:D :p

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
Re: Drinking a cold one...

Originally posted by iH8Quark
Just finished up for the day, and popped the top off a cold one. I'd like to take this opportunity to toast everyone before I sign off.

Cheers!

-quark-
WTH? Why waste the server space saying you are shoving beer in your face?

Ladies and gentlemen, your attention if I may, someone with 50 posts has just signed off for the day and will not be coming back for the day.

As if we give a FF!

Post something like this if you don't plan to return for a long while or if you will not come back and you have lots of posts (600, 700, etc.).

Any time is a great time for iPod.

iH8Quark

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 17, 2002
Big Shoulders
Re: ?????

Originally posted by Macmaniac
Could this be any more pointless? Don't waste space with dumb posts. The whole world does not need to know you drink.
Chill out, bro.

Sounds like you could use a drink. If you apologize, I'll buy.

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
So, this is becoming a thread about drinks?

I can't, I am underage... :)

By the way, I also overreacted. I was just trying to follow probable opinion. I just meant to say that we do not need to here about some one indiv. who has had 50 posts and is signing off for the day. If eye did this, he would have had 3000 already!

Any time is a great time for iPod.

rainman::|:|

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2002
iowa
Ah, hey, relax guys. I've seen a lot more pointless posts. He was toasting us, so be nice...

That's not to say that there should be any more posts like this... but once in a while, take it easy :)

Cheers,
pnw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.