Driver brutally beaten after trying to help kid who jumped in front of his car...

Status
Not open for further replies.

citizenzen

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2010
It was completely wrong to beat the man.

Hopefully some will be brought to justice for it.

haxrnick

macrumors 6502a
Aug 4, 2011
Seattle
No, not a hate crime. What needs to be addressed is the culture of violence in the black community. The Jesse Jacksons and Al Sharptons don't help their cause. They keep them oppressed. You don't hear about whites doing this. It's a culture of violence.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
No, not a hate crime. What needs to be addressed is the culture of violence in the black community. The Jesse Jacksons and Al Sharptons don't help their cause. They keep them oppressed. You don't hear about whites doing this. It's a culture of violence.
not exactly, ghetto Thugs have no specific color.

there should be no such thing as a "hate" crimes, its simply a crime.

citizenzen

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2010
But is it just the Black Community?

For instance, men are far more likely to commit violent crime than women.

So would you haxrnick join me to change the culture of violence that seems to afflict men?

(that would include black men as well)

haxrnick

macrumors 6502a
Aug 4, 2011
Seattle
But is it just the Black Community?

For instance, men are far more likely to commit violent crime than women.

So would you haxrnick join me to change the culture of violence that seems to afflict men?

(that would include black men as well)
Of course I would if there was a need for it. You do not hear about whites ganging up on people. You do not hear about whites in gangs. You do not hear about whites gang banging. When that happens come talk to me. Now it's in the black community. Let's get this taken care of and fix this problem.

PS I upvoted you.

Last edited:

citizenzen

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2010
Of course I would if there was a need for it. You do not hear about whites ganging up on people. You do not hear about whites in gangs. You do not hear about whites gang banging. When that happens come talk to me. Now it's in the black community. Let's get this taken care of and fix this problem.

I did not talk about this as a black or white issue, but as a male/female issue.

Will you join me in teaching men how to let go of their violent culture?

There is a need for it.

haxrnick

macrumors 6502a
Aug 4, 2011
Seattle
I did not talk about this as a black or white issue, but as a male/female issue.

Will you join me in re-educating men how to let o of their violent culture?

There is a need for it.
But the problem is in the BLACK community. We need to address that. We need not be PC about it by saying it's a "men" issue. It's a black issue. Let's get to the root of the problem.

I like these types of convos. Seem to get more done. Thanks for being decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.