I'd like to maybe resolve some unfinished ebay business. I have a Dual 450, 1 GB of Ram, 40GB Hd, DVD Rom, 2 Rage 128 Monitor Cards(1 AGP, 1 PCI), and 1 PCI SCSI Card loaded up on this baby. I mean come on! This baby rocks. I called Apple today (1/14/02) and discussed possibly getting a new iMac. The engineer said to me, don't be an idiot! The Dual 450 will outperform any Mac out there except for the Dual 800. They said If I was to upgrade, I'd be best waiting for the G5's to come out. Sounds like they WILL BE OUT IN MARCH IN TOKYO. So anyhow, is $1500 too much to ask for my Dual 450 Beast? If so, why?