Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AlbinoPigeon

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 1, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I want to make a DVD with just a play button and a chapter index. My movie is already labeled with chapter markers. I have no problem creating the play button and setting the movie file to it. But when I create a chapter index, it doubles the size of the project. Is there anyway to have the program just "look" at the play section and use the same footage and not have to plunk down a whole new track just for the chapter index?

Thanks!

AlbinoPigeon

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 1, 2004
Vancouver, BC
AlbinoPigeon said:
I want to make a DVD with just a play button and a chapter index. My movie is already labeled with chapter markers. I have no problem creating the play button and setting the movie file to it. But when I create a chapter index, it doubles the size of the project. Is there anyway to have the program just "look" at the play section and use the same footage and not have to plunk down a whole new track just for the chapter index?

Thanks!

Nevermind...I fixed that problem. But now I have an even bigger one. My project says it's 4.3 GB, but it wont burn saying the target folder isn't big enough. What can I do. My disk is a regular 4.7!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.