Dying wish: "Please do not vote for ... "

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jnpy!$4g3cwk, Jan 24, 2016.

1. jnpy!$4g3cwk macrumors 65816

jnpy!$4g3cwk

I suppose that the intention of this article is what used to be called "human interest", but, I find it a little depressing somehow. Not that I haven't heard people say things like this in the past, but, I've never seen it in print. I guess newspapers used to enforce a little decorum?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ly-dont-want-hillary-clinton-to-be-president/

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

3. citizenzen macrumors 65816

One last attempt to shape the world, I guess.

But only an idiot would change their vote based on an obituary.

4. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

5. stroked Suspended

stroked

The dead people of America really don’t want Hillary Clinton to be president.
    That is too bad, the dead people will end up voting for Hillary anyway.

6. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Lots of room for Bloomberg then isn't there. :D
    --- Post Merged, Jan 24, 2016 ---
    That could be essence of the problem except for our notoriously low reading skills...

7. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Simpsons did it. About 20 years ago, involving how Sideshow Bob won the race...

8. SLC Flyfishing Suspended

SLC Flyfishing

[​IMG]

Made my day with that one (and made me laugh out loud at work).

9. stroked, Jan 25, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2016

stroked Suspended

stroked

Glad you liked it.
    --- Post Merged, Jan 25, 2016 ---

10. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Despite her well concealed vicious streak, her cunning ability to dispose of the truth, she's still got an admirable lead. Compounded by the ease with which she's intimidated the FBI and other law enforcement agencies, her position as the Democratic frontrunner and eventual leader of the regime appears a certainty.

11. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

Uh.. pouring it on just a little thick there aren't we? First of all, her vicious streak is hardly concealed.

The fact that she's avoided prosecution doesn't make her cunning, it makes her innocent, at least so far but like the Obamacare repeal, give it another 50+ tries and see if you can't make something stick.

The whole regime thing is pretty laughable, we have people in this country who run around armed with assault weapons calling our president (who was elected twice) a dictator. If one can't see the irony in that then someone's not playing with a full deck.

12. fitshaced macrumors 68000

fitshaced

Dead people check out and don't suffer the consequences of elections after they die. They could be conspiring to a big setup which has been passed around by a game of Chinese whispers in retirement homes. Play it safe, vote for Bernie. He is closer to the source.

13. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

--- Post Merged, Jan 25, 2016 ---