Early upgrade but with consequences, shall I?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Krissypantz2828, Sep 25, 2013.

  1. Krissypantz2828 macrumors 6502a

    Krissypantz2828

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2012
    #1
    Im getting a good amount of money in about 3 months and thats when I planned to buy the 5S. I would buy out my contract, sell my iPhone 5 and create a new contract. I seen on my service providers website that apparently I was eligible for an upgrade. I was shocked to see that because I just went on the contract with them 3 months ago. So of course curiosity made me call them to find out and apparently I can get an upgrade for $50.00, plus the cost of the phone. But the catch is that the plans aren't the greatest if I do this. If I were to get what I am getting now- unlimited calling, 2 GB of data etc.. I would have to pay $85 a month compared to $70 a month- which is what Im paying now.

    Only a mad man would do this correct?

    What would you do? Just wait the 3 months?
     
  2. alphaod macrumors Core

    alphaod

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2008
    Location:
    NYC
    #2
    I don't know what a good amount of money to be… but if it's as good as I think it is, I'd say wait 3 months, sell the 5 and buy the 5s outright (no subsidies or contract).
     
  3. Krissypantz2828 thread starter macrumors 6502a

    Krissypantz2828

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2012
    #3
    Thanks. I think that's the best option, I shall do that :)
     

Share This Page