Easy Way To Transfer My Local Mail Folders to MacBook Air?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by getyup, Jul 26, 2011.

1. getyup macrumors 6502

I know this is a bit off-topic for this thread, not sure if it should be in the MB Air or OS X 10.7 forum. I have an iMac and the new MacBook Air. I keep local folders on my iMac (that I would like to mirror onto the MacBook Air). Obviously there's no auto-sync for local folders, but I'm wondering if there's an easy way to copy them to the MacBook Air, I could do it on a weekly basis to try to keep them as updated as possible.

Thanks!

And apologize to the topic-nazi-moderators if I mis-categorized this, my logic for putting it macbook air was hopefully someone else who got the MB Air like me had the same situation and knows how to remedy.

2. getyup thread starter macrumors 6502

Sorry I know I'm not supposed to bump, but I'm having this issue as I'm going out of town today and my new MacBook Air doesn't have my iMac's local email copies on it, so if anyone has a solution for me I'd greatly appreciate it.

EDIT - Please disregard, I found the Export (Local) mailbox feature, so issue resolved. Mods, feel free to close this thread. Thanks