Ed Klein: Hillary Couldn't Stop Crying, Told Friend She Blames Comey and Obama For Loss

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by shyam09, Nov 10, 2016.

1. shyam09 macrumors 68000

shyam09

Questionable source (Ed Klein aka American author, tabloid writer and gossip columnist), can't prove anything obviously, not sure why Clinton's friend (or whoever the source was) would reveal this ... but but but ... posting it here.

Link: http://www.inquisitr.com/3703979/hillary-clinton-couldnt-stop-crying-after-loss-to-trump/

--

2. Snoopy4 macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

I have no doubt that the reason she didn't give a concession speech the other night was because she was so busy ripping into her advisors. Her fits of rage behind closed door are legendary.

3. Foggydog macrumors 6502

Foggydog

It may have not been illegal to use a personal server as other secretary of states have done, but after 30 plus years in politics and how many of those in Washington, she knew she was going to run for the presidency. Knowing that was her plan, she should have thought long and hard about EVERYTHING that could and WOULD come and bite her in the butt.

4. Snoopy4 macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

Man, were all agreeing today. Earth flip?

5. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Better call the Wahmbulance before Hillary collapses...again.

6. Snoopy4 macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

I thought is was the Scooby Van?

7. shyam09 thread starter macrumors 68000

shyam09

She probably believed that she would never get caught.

8. citizenzen macrumors 65816

I had a co-worker crying inconsolably ... and she wasn't even running for office.

9. Foggydog macrumors 6502

Foggydog

Perhaps so. I have read that the magnetic poles are going through their 530,000 year flip. That's got to be the reason. :rolleyes:

10. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 604

11. Foggydog, Nov 10, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2016

Foggydog macrumors 6502

Foggydog

That tells you that in this age of social media, she isn't in touch.

Soon, she will be saying she was social engineered :p

12. satcomer macrumors 603

satcomer

The only hate I see are people rioting be because Trump Won! This is a first I have seen this in my life! Plus what's up with them all saying "no justice no peace"?

13. citizenzen macrumors 65816

You expect us to explain rioters?

We're all sitting in our nice, comfy homes, sipping a glass of wine and arguing on our computers.

Everyone here is like protestor anti-matter.

(Get up and go outside? Now? :confused:)

14. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 604

Who's Rioting? I see protesters, not rioting.

15. satcomer macrumors 603

satcomer

16. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

you must have missed the Oakland riots and burning.....again, go figure....these people never change....get butt-hurt, burn their own city :rolleyes: These people are anarchists and need to be punished. pure Hippocrates they are.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/travel/video/anti-trump-protesters-burn-fires-in-oakland/vp-AAk7Iqc
    --- Post Merged, Nov 10, 2016 ---

^^ The REAL Deplorables.....oh wait, I mean far left supporters.

17. FrankieTDouglas macrumors 65816

He put his reputation on the line for her. His reputation as one of the most scandal-free presidencies ever, was put on the line for a candidate who swims in scandals.

He did more than enough for her. She lost this in tremendous fashion of her own doing.

18. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 604

Really??? A couple of controlled fires and loud chants does not equate a riot. Nobody is destroying any property or being violent. Nice try though.

BTW .... That F*** Trump song is a hit!!!! :D

19. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

I'm not surprised she cried. She's worked her entire career for the chance to be president, and she failed. She and many others were confident she was a shoe in, the result was unpredicted. I think 99% would agree regardless of political opinions and personal grievances, she worked very hard.

If I came from a middle class family from the middle of nowhere and worked my way up to the likely candidate of the US presidency (and be the first woman)... then lost... I'd be pretty upset. Especially when the other candidate was unlike anything we've ever seen.

I don't think he crying was simply self pity. I think it's far more multidimensional- letting down avid fans, decades of work advancing woman's equality, etc.

20. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

You must live under a rock.

Blocking freeways, forcing transit to shut down, closing highways, cars set on fire and others with broken windows and then with all this one of them gets hit and seriously injured while playing in the street....yeah....nice try back at you.

Irony is strong with you liking that song...

21. LizKat, Nov 10, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2016

LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

I see things I don't like about the transition team, frankly.

And this in a briefing from the FT:

Bad news for climate change: Donald Trump has selected one of the best-known climate sceptics, Myron Ebell, to lead his US EPA transition team. The Republican’s election victory has cast a shadow over UN climate talks taking place in Marrakesh. Mr Trump has vowed to end America’s commitments to cut fossil fuels and to “cancel” last year’s landmark Paris climate deal.​

22. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

I disagree. Her emotion is sweet justice and payback for trying to be such a corrupt person and thinking that she could hide it from the people through lies and denial. She never even deserved the nomination and the DNC and her own campaign were exposed consipiring and rigging the system against Bernie because they KNEW that she is a turd and would never make it on her own accord.

Sweet justice.......complete and utter sweet justice.

23. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

You can't use the word "rioting" anymore silly. It's called "unrest". No riots occurred in Ferguson, it was called Unrest in Ferguson.

I will say as far as I know Boston handled it pretty well despite evidently having an estimated 10,000 person protest march through downtown. No violence or craziness that I've heard about.

But as I mentioned in another thread I have had coworker's take PERSONAL DAYS over this. I understand being disappointed... but abandoning your post as a primary care giver or vital role in a hospital because an election is very upsetting to me. We have patients in our psych ward losing touch with reality over the election. Now the people that are supposed to help them are bailing out on their job and ethical responsibility. Mental health is a rough field, I know it first hand, self care is important, but my god a lot of other very dissappointed people still went to work. Life goes on. The worst thing you can do is let the thought of Donald Trump being President MAKE YOU SELF SABATOGE your own life!

24. Snoopy4 macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

It was that desire that was her folly. She lost sight of the fact that being President isn't about her.

25. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

I'd disagree, but even if you're right her crying would still be self pity and fairly expected for someone's future being squandered.

It sounds like she's more in Stage 1 of grieving considering she's (allegedly) blaming Obama and Comey. Lashing out. Denial. Blaming others. I'm sure eventually she will turn that anger inwards and blame herself and be overwhelmed with whatever she blamed herself with.

Frankly I think she's such a good liar that she probably begins to believe her own BS. That's often what happens with people. It takes time, possibly never, for them to realize the truth.