Elago Outfit Matrix, any other Elago fans out there :]

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by depth123, Apr 16, 2013.

1. depth123 macrumors newbie

[​IMG]

I have the dark gray one. Thinking about grabbing the camo green one next.:cool:

2. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

I own the outfit in black but never really use it. I'm a huge elago fan though.

3. depth123 thread starter macrumors newbie

I have the outfit in black too, but it seems like it smudges too much sometimes. The outfit matrix aluminum texture really helps the smudging go away tho. Its a really nice feel, and the colors are really cool too.

4. JNGold macrumors 6502a

JNGold

Agreed. I really liked the style of the case but the matte plastic just seemed to be a fingerprint magnet. I had some problems with the aluminum as well but not as bad. Subsequently, I went ahead and ordered a SGP Saturn which does not have the same issues because they use a smooth plastic and it does seem as bad.

5. depth123, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2013

depth123 thread starter macrumors newbie

I saw the saturn cases, it looks great. I've just been a long time customer at Elago and I really like their customer service.

6. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

i want to loves these cases or ones similar. however the fact that they dont offer much top and bottom protection, ive stopped using them in favor of slim, tight fitting TPU cases like the Diztronic. it was everything i was looking for in a case.