Elizabeth Warren on Hillary Clinton.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Technarchy, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Technarchy macrumors 603

Technarchy

Oh, you thought I was going to post about her campaigning with Clinton yesterday.

Nope!

What does Elizabeth Warren Really think about Shrill?

So has Warren Always been a fake progressive? Or is she a sell out? Or is she just an opportunist? Is there a difference? Tune was different not long ago, and before "I'm with Wall Street Puppets"

2. FieldingMellish Suspended

That's Elizabeth Warren? There's nothing Indian-looking about Warren at all. At least, she could have donned a head dress, or just insert a stylish feather in her hair.

3. 1458279 Suspended

I doubt this will hit the main stream media. The fact is that most people that are voting for Hillary have already said that they would vote for her even if indicted by the FBI.

Those in Washington know this and use it to their advantage. This is why 75% of Americans think we're on the wrong path, yet the re-election rate is some 90%. This won't change until after America is torn apart, after it's torn apart, the two primary sides will simply blame each other.

4. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

well stated. I believe that as well. Time for a major revolution so that Americans finally understand.

if America is watching teh Benghazi press conference about the new report they'd have to be brain dead to still defend Hit LIAR y as she's is the biggest crook to be caught in Washington ever.

I'm floored that anyone could support her. There are so MANY Details that are net-new coming out that I'd be surprised to not see her go down because of this. the report is out there including ALLthe details and facts. Can't wait to read it in its entirety.

5. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

Cue up racist slurs about a supposed Native American heritage.

Oh, we came close in the second post. Unsurpisingly, it's @FieldingMellish . Again.

6. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Members of a political party who are theselves party leaders or activists are interested in that party's winning a general election.

So, although it may not be easy, it's customary for them to make an effort to rally party members around the nominee or presumed nominee as time for the convention approaches.

Potential voters can reasonably find this concept repulsive if the object of the rallying effort is not their first choice. Nonetheless if one is not attracted to the main opposition party's platforms or candidates, rallying around the nominee of one's own party is the time-honored approach to preventing the opposition from landing in the White House. Pragmatism, it ain't pretty...

7. kapolani macrumors regular

As a Native American I'm offended that she lied about her heritage.

How is that rascist? I see it as calling her character into question.

8. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Didn't she play Jane Hathaway on The Beverly Hillbillies?

9. nfl46 macrumors 603

10. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

11. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

Enough with the faux outrage.

We don't know she isn't. Simply because written family records don't indicate a link to that heritage, this does not mean that a link does not exist.Families keep secrets, they bend truths, they hide racial identity. All of these things happen frequently.

12. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

the only thing that matters is that she identifies herself as one, right?

13. FieldingMellish Suspended

Progressives don't get to be the sole evaluators of what's proper speech, especially when Progressives limit or prevent speech altogether — by force, if they deem necessary.
    --- Post Merged, Jun 28, 2016 ---
    Then Fauxcahontas should fess up and admit she lied for the nookie.
    --- Post Merged, Jun 28, 2016 ---
    Please do not disparage the Beverly Hillbillies. ;)

14. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Yes we do. She all but admitted she lied on her Harvard application when the scandal broke: "But, but, people always told me I have some native blood in me."

I have more native blood in me that Warren, but it's not even enough to get a native fishing permit, let alone preferential admission to Harvard. Face it: Warren a typical self-righteous limousine liberal who grants herself moral license because, you see, she deserves it.

15. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

I have never in my life prevented any racist from saying anything. I support your right to yell the N-word from every mountain peak. Don't be surprised by the consequences of your actions.

16. kapolani macrumors regular

Excuses...

To use http://www.oha.org/ services I had to 'prove' that I was Hawaiian through family records. I'm using OHA to 'gain' privileges other people who aren't Hawaiian can't use.

To buy a house and use a VA Loan I had to prove that I served in the military.

Her character is called into question. It should be simple matter to clear up if she wanted to.

I hold the people who choose to lead us to a higher standard. If you don't live up to that standard you shouldn't be in a position to lead.

17. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

there was a link where she admitted checking the box so she could meet other native Americans.
    http://elizabethwarrenwiki.org/elizabeth-warren-native-american-cherokee-controversy/

18. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

She all but admitted she lied. That means she didn't admit that she lied.

19. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

It also means she didn't admit to starting the Reichstag fire but so what?

20. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

That was 12 years ago. So about 12 years from today, somebody can post a video with Warren supporting Hillary and state........

"What does Elizabeth Warren Really think about Shrill?"

What happens if you go 24 years back? :eek:

21. CaptMurdock macrumors 6502a

CaptMurdock

Yeah, about that...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/u...ghazi.html?smid=tw-nytpolitics&smtyp=cur&_r=0

House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton

“After more than two years and more than $7 million in taxpayer funds, the Committee report has not found anything to contradict the conclusions of the multiple, earlier investigations,” a spokesman for the Clinton campaign said in a statement. “This report just confirms what Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy and even one of Trey Gowdy’s own former staffers admitted months ago: this Committee’s chief goal is to politicize the deaths of four brave Americans in order to try to attack the Obama administration and hurt Hillary Clinton’s campaign.”

22. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

how can you be so sure she lied about that? A lot of us "white" Americans have a small percentage of Native American heritage, even if it's not immediately noticeable in our features.

23. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

24. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

Sure. I saw the press conference and heard the time reporter get shut down hard when they tried to comment and ask about said facts. Will be an interesting read.

25. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

As a part of the so-called "Five Civilized Tribes", I again have to remind everyone that the requirements of being part of those tribes is completely different than any other tribe in the US. The requirements for her tribe (as well as mine) is to have an ancestor from your family located on the Dawes Rolls, which required living in the tribe's respective territory between 1885 and 1906 (before Oklahoma became a state). If her ancestor can be traced to that role, she has a legitimate claim.

It's amazing that no-one who is disputing her claim has even done the research to back up their dispute, otherwise they may have found themselves within a major gaffe themselves.

BL.