Emergency--i Saw Witnessed Someone Knock Someone Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryApple

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 25, 2008
Okay. I have an emergency. I was camming about 20 minutes ago with this random internet guy. He's a nice guy and all. Some random people outside set off fireworks and my friend I was camming with went outside wearing a facemask and attacked one of them with a shovel. The people outside got him back with a metal bat. I saw it all. Thing is, my friend left one of the guys outside unconscious. COULDN'T HE GET IN TROUBLE FOR THAT? I don't know what to do. I'm really shaken up right now or I would have written a longer more detailed post.

Do any of you all know if he could get in trouble for that? Running outside with a facemask and a shovel and attacking someone just because of fireworks...can't be legal...and leaving the person outside?!

The reason I care is because I don't want a phone call from the police asking me what happened since I saw it all.

dukebound85

macrumors P6
Jul 17, 2005
5045 feet above sea level
your friend just committed assault and possible intent to kill (shovel as a weapon)

he needs his *** thrown in jail

call the effing cops:mad:

the people who hit your friend have self defense to rely on

wtf is wrong with your friend?

over fireworks? are you kidding me?!?!

AngryApple

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 25, 2008
your friend just committed assault and possible intent to kill (shovel as a weapon)

he needs his ass thrown in jail

call the effing cops:mad:
What do I say?! "um, hello. I was webcamming with this random internet guy, and he just knocked someone out."

OH SHOOOT. The thugs went out and started doing fireworks again and my creepy friend just got a gun out.......

I'M SO SCARED.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
WTF you need to call the police or google accessory. Either way. And wtf are you doing on a webcam with random internet dudes?

AngryApple

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 25, 2008
WTF you need to call the police or google accessory. Either way. And wtf are you doing on a webcam with random internet dudes?
yeah I have no life. and he's on the webcam. I'm only watching him right now..because I'm scared.
I call BS, sorry.
Yeah. I would too. But I'm scared the freak out of my MIND HERE.

I can post copies of what he's said to me, if you all want, btw.

!!!!!!!!

eawmp1

macrumors 601
Feb 19, 2008
FL
The reason I care is because I don't want a phone call from the police asking me what happened since I saw it all.
1) What, his cam takes in the inside and outside of your friend's place?
2) If so :)rolleyes:) you are a witness to a felonious assault with an injury (or worse)
3) You need to chat with a better class of "friend"
4) I call BS

AngryApple

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 25, 2008
Call BS all you want. AND YES, I tell you all on MR first. Because I love you all. And I'm serious.

Seriously seriously.

&& guy up there, pics of our conversation or pics of the webcam?

He is sitting in front of a big window and the thuggy guys are right outside there. I can see everything.

Matthew Yohe

macrumors 68020
Oct 12, 2006
Call BS all you want. AND YES, I tell you all on MR first. Because I love you all. And I'm serious.

Seriously seriously.

&& guy up there, pics of our conversation or pics of the webcam?

He is sitting in front of a big window and the thuggy guys are right outside there. I can see everything.
The webcam.

AngryApple

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 25, 2008
You say, "Help Police I am so bored I'm making junk up on an internet forum on Saturday night, please club me into Sunday morning, please please"
Okay, man. I'm not lying. I'm scared okay! I didn't have anyone else to ask for help but MR. I'm serious about all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.