Eric Cantor's Office shot at...

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
How convenient. Why are there no confirmations with the police? This happened on Monday.

Peace

macrumors Core
Apr 1, 2005
Space--The ONLY Frontier
Cutting gas line inside house = house blow up. Cutting propane line from grill to propane tank on an outside porch = no bbq next week (assuming they didn't shut off the valve).
Let me fix that for you.

Cutting propane line from grill to propane tank on an outside porch = Physical threat of violence.

Rt&Dzine

macrumors 6502a
Oct 8, 2008
Cutting gas line inside house = house blow up. Cutting propane line from grill to propane tank on an outside porch = no bbq next week (assuming they didn't shut off the valve).
If we're going get all technical . . . spitting doesn't equal throwing bricks through windows.

Anyway, the republicans don't disappoint. I knew they would end up blaming the violence on the dems.

Zombie Acorn

macrumors 65816
Feb 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
If we're going get all technical . . . spitting doesn't equal throwing bricks through windows.

Anyway, the republicans don't disappoint. I knew they would end up blaming the violence on the dems.
You blamed the gas lines being cut on republicans, how do we know it wasn't PETA not wanting the guy to have a bbq next week?

It would seem a bit strange for tea partiers to shoot at a republican around the health care bill passage/continued blockade set up by republicans to stop health reform.

leekohler

macrumors G5
Dec 22, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
You blamed the gas lines being cut on republicans, how do we know it wasn't PETA not wanting the guy to have a bbq next week?

It would seem a bit strange for tea partiers to shoot at a republican around the health care bill passage/continued blockade set up by republicans to stop health reform.
It's not so strange if the republican is Jewish, which is most likely the motive here. Why else mention it in the article?

OutThere

macrumors 603
Dec 19, 2002
NYC
I'm hearing this happened on Monday or Tuesday...why the wait to talk about it? Nobody leaked it before today?

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
Shocking. :rolleyes:

UPDATE: The AP reports that the bullet was actually fired at a building where one of Cantor's consultants works.

Possible shot fired at office building of Cantor consultant

A possible gunshot was fired through the window of the downtown Richmond Main Street building that houses the offices of one of Rep. Eric Cantor’s top political consultants, a source says.

There was no immediate confirmation that it was a gunshot. There were no injuries or other details immediately reported. It’s not clear whether the damage was inflicted —it may have been last night or two nights ago.

Rt&Dzine

macrumors 6502a
Oct 8, 2008
Maybe it was another case of a wrong address. ;)

But seriously, I'm glad no one has gotten hurt — democrat, republican, teapublican, etc. Hopefully the violence will die down.