Errrrrrrrrr Apple.com online iPhone 5s order!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JodyK, Sep 20, 2013.

1. JodyK macrumors 6502a

JodyK

Refreshing page on iPad mini ... finally pops up and when I click to order takes me to Apple App. App is not up to date so goes to update app ... I go to my iPhone 5 to order not trying to waste any time at all. To my surprise no Tmobile (full priced unlocked) versions on the app!!!!

I run down stairs to jump on the family iMac that I never use ... I can't remember the password to log in ... crap! I get in and find the 64GB silver Tmobile iPhone 5s ... I click to order and it says ships in 1-3 days! OMG I can't believe it ...

I get to the end of the order after adding AppleCare plus .. and it asks for 3 digit on the back of my CC ... I run up stairs to get my wallet. I get back and realize I don't have my card in my wallet. I go and check the car ... thinking I might lose the order and it will time out. This isn't taking long but I am fearing the worst case.

I get back and punch in the 3 digit number and to my extreme disappointment it said ships 7-10 days and delivers Oct 8th - 11th!

CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!! I am so disappointed!

2. richpuer macrumors 6502

you snooze you lose buddy. same thing happened to me. all ready 1-3 and then i was trying for 5 min to get the cc to go through then realized that the account was the wrong account and it was closed. re did the order. got 7-10 gold

3. JodyK thread starter macrumors 6502a

JodyK

I hope by some miracle .. canceled orders by people who are waiting in line and get their iPhones today that the shipping time will get moved up.

4. richpuer macrumors 6502

Has it ever happened where ship dates moved up?? First time online ordering

5. Lucille Carter macrumors 65816

A little preplanning would have avoided this. Best to make sure you are set up for express checkout. It only took me like 30 seconds to complete my order with 1-3 day shipping.

You have had weeks to get ready.

6. JodyK thread starter macrumors 6502a

JodyK

Thanks for rubbing it in ... no but what I did was ordered one at best buy and did in store pick up ... completed it and will have iPhone in hand in about 3 hours. I will have to cancel Apple order once I get email from Apple that it is being prepared for shipping.

7. PDFierro macrumors 68040

You won't be able to cancel your order once it hits preparing for shipment. Best to be prepared for things like this!

8. Lucille Carter macrumors 65816

I hope it goes well for you. Hard to believe that Best Buy will be able to fill it's orders but I hope they fill yours!

9. JodyK thread starter macrumors 6502a

JodyK

Ended up with a 64GB from best Buy but not in the color I wanted. Space grey ... I want silver. Will use until my ordered one comes in and then pass the space grey on to wife .. And my iPhone 5 to daughter and sell wife 4s.

10. CrAkD macrumors 68040

CrAkD

i woke up at 3am put the 64gb white 5S in my cart. hit order express checkout......card declined. I transferred money at 11pm and the transfer hadn't went through yet. I went back to bed disappointed.....but went by the apple store the next morning at 745am and ended up snagging a black 64gb 5S. its not the white I wanted but thems is the breaks. I love it anyway. TouchID for the win.