Espresso Enthusiasts

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
The Far Horizon
And currently listening to (and watching) the Vienna Philharmonic New Year's Concert, a mug of Ethiopian coffee at my side.

This was a tradition that my late father and I enjoyed together every New Year's Day, when we would watch (and listen to) the concert together.

Can't think of a better way to salute the New Year, his memory, and the whole culture of Vienna, than to watch (and listen to) and enjoy this concert with a mug of coffee; after all, coffee came to Europe via Vienna in the 17th century, as did the very culture of the coffee house or café.

Reactions: Dave Meadows

Dave Meadows

macrumors 68040
Nov 10, 2010
And currently listening to (and watching) the Vienna Philharmonic New Year's Concert, a mug of Ethiopian coffee at my side.

This was a tradition that my late father and I enjoyed together every New Year's Day, when we would watch (and listen to) the concert together.

Can't think of a better way to salute the New Year, his memory, and the whole culture of Vienna, than to watch (and listen to) and enjoy this concert with a mug of coffee; after all, coffee came to Europe via Vienna in the 17th century, as did the very culture of the coffee house or café.
I watched some of that also. Now enjoying a cup of Kenyan.

Reactions: Scepticalscribe
Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.