Estimated iPhone 5S delivery times?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by manishans, Oct 5, 2013.

1. manishans macrumors member

Hi All,

Im from Sri Lanka and one of my colleagues will be in New York from next week until the end of November. I said I'll order an iPhone 5S from the Apple Store and ship it to the offfice in NY so he can bring it back to me when he returns.

So my problem is, Once i order the phone from the online store, how long would it take for the phone to get delivered to the office in New York? I know some of you who had ordered in September hasn't got the phone yet, how long would it take for me to get it if I order to night?

Thanks in advance guys!

2. EM2013 macrumors 65816

EM2013

Some people that ordered two days after launch haven't gotten their devices I believe so if you order now I doubt you'd get it this month. Just my guess. If you say he's here till the end of November then you might be fine but I don't know.

3. manishans thread starter macrumors member

I'm scared that the phone will not get delivered and if my friends leaves before that time, im screwed! :p

Thanks anyway!

4. EM2013 macrumors 65816

EM2013

5. Moonloop macrumors member

Moonloop

Delivery Times

You could also ask your friend to check the local Apple Stores in the meantime especially if you're after an unlocked phone ? If they get one you can cancel your online order .

~M~

6. manishans thread starter macrumors member

Thanks mate! il try it!

----------

Thanks, a friend of mine staying in Minneapolis said he'll check and let me know if he can do a pick up order to NY.