EU bans sale of Apple Macs (April Fools)

eroda

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 13, 2005
its not on the forums so i posted it :p
and i even searched

Comment

Timelessblur

macrumors 65816
Jun 26, 2004
before this gets bashed to death it is pretty clear it is a joke artical. The last paragragh shows that. It start out seeming like it legit but the farther you get into to it becomes more and more clear that it is a joke

the quote below is taken from the end and it along should show that it is a joke

"It's time Europe dumped its so-called FireWire, Safari, and US-named Trash -- these are the work of the Devil, and are dirty," said Commissioner Hardy Haha, who proposed the directive. "I use Windows and the two-button mouse is a beacon of choice. One button mice are all about segregation. We had to take a stand."

Comment

840quadra

Staff member
Feb 1, 2005
Twin Cities Minnesota
Nermal said:
Yeah but timing is everything for April Fools' Day.
May be an EU Microsoft executive venting out of frustrations that their company is starting to see because of EU sanctions.

How is it that EU can have more control over our megagiant software company, then our government?

oh well.. Good read, and it was funny!!

Comment

glosterseagul

macrumors regular
Mar 13, 2004
I think it is unfortunate when a comment is posted and someone says something like "seen it. old, been there done that got the t-shirt"

If it has been posted before it will fade due to lack of interest.

I got a bit of that with "which browser" - we cant all be on here 24 hours and for those who are let those who aren't catch up on the repeats....

no personal attack here just a point! :)

Comment

Mechcozmo

macrumors 603
Jul 17, 2004
Timelessblur said:
before this gets bashed to death it is pretty clear it is a joke artical. The last paragragh shows that. It start out seeming like it legit but the farther you get into to it becomes more and more clear that it is a joke
Read the title? ;)

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.