Europe Thread

vouder17

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 30, 2003
Home
Ok i know that most MacRumors members are from USA. So i would like to know which members are from Europe.

I will start... I am at the moment in Holland. I have just moved here...after living all my life in Swaziland .

Well lets see where all other macrumors members live in Europe...sorry but this is only a europe thread :D :D . I am joking if you wanna add where u live u can add it. :cool: :cool:

AmigoMac

macrumors 68020
Aug 5, 2003
l'Allemagne
Terve! hydra: Hope you enjoy your time in Germany, Saksa, right? :) (I said, Saksa, no Paska) ;)

Seas Davito, it's nice to find Austrian members here, gotta love Austria. (german members, ignore that part :D ) ;) .

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
Jersey. Not in the EU, or the UK for that matter, but still part of Europe.

AmigoMac

macrumors 68020
Aug 5, 2003
l'Allemagne
Davito said:
Seas AmigoMac :) I haven't been greeted like that in a long time, since I'm living in Zürich. Nice to hear/read this again!
I can imagine, I get pretty happy when someone comes to me and says "Gruß Gott" :D .

Seas takao, saw your location long time ago. :)

Hello German and Austrian members. I like both countries, have 2 kids, one child from there and one from here. :eek: :p ;)

MOFS

macrumors 65816
Feb 27, 2003
Durham, UK
AmigoMac said:
Hi from Germany, but you could search, -I'm lazy now- there was a thread with a big list of countries, kinda poll.
I think I started that one - kinda turned into a massive quiz thread as we tried to route out those non-European scoundrels! :D :(

AmigoMac

macrumors 68020
Aug 5, 2003
l'Allemagne
MOFS said:
I think I started that one - kinda turned into a massive quiz thread as we tried to route out those non-European scoundrels! :D :(
No, it wasn't you, it was Abstract, the one I refer to, if you started a different one, sorry, didn't' know. Link was posted above.

Back to topic: Hi Austria :D J/K .

w00tmaster

macrumors regular
Jun 21, 2004
I'm a USian

that will be moving to Germany for 2 years come June. It's my first job after college, and I'm excited, I just wish Apple sold an iMac that has a universal power adapter here :mad:

MacRy

macrumors 601
Apr 2, 2004
England
I'm from England......i don't get the whole 'I'm from the UK' thing. My country is England.

vouder17

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 30, 2003
Home
Davito said:
From Austria, living in Zürich, Swaziland.

Oh no! Switzerland! ;)
yeah..i often get that so i have just decided that the easiest way for me to explain where i am from is South Africa...everyone knows where that is..i hope. Swaziland = Switzerland in most peoples eyes :eek:

miloblithe

macrumors 68020
Nov 14, 2003
Washington, DC
Hopefully some time next week I'll go swear my allegence to the Queen. Then I'll be British. Don't know when I might actually move to the UK though.

oblomow

macrumors 68030
Apr 14, 2005
Netherlands
vouder17 said:
Ok i know that most MacRumors members are from USA. So i would like to know which members are from Europe.

I will start... I am at the moment in Holland. I have just moved here...after living all my life in Swaziland .

Well lets see where all other macrumors members live in Europe...sorry but this is only a europe thread :D :D . I am joking if you wanna add where u live u can add it. :cool: :cool:
So where exactly are you in the NL? Ok, I admit it's a small country, but still...
I'm in Veldhoven right now.