Europefolks who’s worrying?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Super Xander, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Super Xander macrumors regular

Super Xander

Anyone from Europe with an iPhone X order delivering Nov. 3.? It hasn’t yet shipped for me and I was 1 minute to get my order (at 9:01 EU time)

What about you

2. borntrouble macrumors 6502

borntrouble

I got my order through in approx. 1 minute as well. Still "preparing for shipment". Delivery still says 3rd Nov. Germany here.
    --- Post Merged, Nov 2, 2017 ---
    I just remembered that my Macbook Pro Late 2016 from last year had the same issue, but it delivered just in time. I think their main logistics center for northern Europe is in the Netherlands and they'll be sending from there via UPS priority. I think we'll be getting the devices tomorrow.

3. MS29112010 macrumors newbie

I‘m from Germany (order at 9:02 EU time) and I‘m still on preparing to shipment.
    It says I‘ll get it on November 3. but I‘m not that sure about it :))

4. borgqueenx macrumors 65816

Same, also a bit worried now. Still no problem though IF all the units are already in destination countrys.

5. dsh3 macrumors 6502

dsh3

I am. A lot.

Ordered through Telenor (Denmark), they withdrew the money from the account instantly and I still have yet to see any trackinginformation from them.

Withdrawing the money before shipping out an item is illegal here, and Telenor has acknowledged this via phone and mail over the past days.

Yet there is no news on my shipment which they promised is due during tomorrow.

6. DennisdeWit macrumors 6502

DennisdeWit

Still PFS. Not worried. The distribution center is in the Netherlands, about 3 hours from where I live.

Should they ship tonight, I am pretty sure it will deliver tomorrow.

7. alecgold macrumors 65816

alecgold

Mine is still on preparing to shipment. I’m pretty sure this afternoon we’ll get an update/mail that tells you where to look for shipping.
    My case was also up for nearly a week on preparing to shipment, but yesterday it at once sprung to delivery and I got a track & trace code for DHL Express for a delivery today.
    I’m happy I’ll have a case for my precioussss. :D
    But I do hope the iphone is shipped by UPS, they are usually much earlier :D :D :D

8. alecgold macrumors 65816

alecgold

No worries no more!
    Just got my track & trace code and the confirmation that it will be delivered tomorrow.

9. MS29112010 macrumors newbie

Same