Even babies are not immune from Trump

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by iShater, Aug 2, 2016.

1. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

He's already losing the women vote by a large margin so I doubt this will matter much.

2. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Beat me to it, iShater.

But it makes sense, in a way. Trump feels threatened by other babies.

3. iShater thread starter macrumors 604

iShater

But to lose the baby vote? :eek:

4. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Tack on your minds as Trump real estate. Seeing how he's living there rent free.

5. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

In the baby's defense, I'd be crying too if my mother dragged me to a Donald Trump rally against my will.

Thankfully, my mother has more than two functioning brain cells in her skull and is voting for Clinton.

6. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Link

I guess Trump didn't understand that you're supposed to kiss babies, not kick them.

Of course the irony is that Trump is the biggest crybaby any of us have ever seen. Everything that goes wrong for him, every mistake that he makes, is somebody else's fault or somebody being mean to him. Poor, poor baby. :(

7. rdowns, Aug 2, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2016

rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

This isn't even the oddest thing to happen at the rally. A soldier gave him a replica of his purple heart. Trump replied, "I always wanted to get a Purple Heart. This was much easier."

Shame on 5 deferment Don for accepting it. A bigger man would have thanked the soldier for his service, thanked him for the offer but insisted he keep it.

EDIT: And Donny lied about it being a real PH. The veteran conformed to the press it's a replica. THe man is incapable of telling the truth.

So now we have Trump crowds cheering throwing a baby and her mother out of a rally and booing a military mother who asked a question at a rally last night.

8. Robisan macrumors 6502

9. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

10. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

Tomorrow, the Trump apologists will claim that the baby was a plant by the Hillary Clinton campaign to disrupt his event.

11. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

It was the Democrat fire marshall's kid.

12. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Well trump was not a hands on dad from what his wives have said. No diaper changing or hands on parenting.

13. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

I don't even think that **** stain knows what a Purple Heart is.

14. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Typical lying liberal media. It was not a baby crying who was asked to leave, it was Reince Preibus.

15. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

You win, sir.

16. LizKat, Aug 2, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2016

LizKat macrumors 601

LizKat

Almost a hat trick. Maybe he got up earlier today...

17. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Actually, this helps Trump.

Why?

Because, under the Obama economy*, nobody can hire babysitters anymore and the downward spiral of lowered wages in all sectors has led to the joy of today.

* it's not all his, but it cannot be denied by anybody that he added to it and still has more executive orders to do the right things

18. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Sweet. And on my birthday.

19. iTom17 macrumors 6502a

iTom17

Am I seriously the only one here who has actually seen the rally? It looks like it.

Trump was joking. And I'm not saying that as a Trump supporter, but as a regular human who actually watched and listened. Right after saying he wanted the baby out, he said that's it is alright a few times, as well as 'don't worry'. In fact, the way he said he wanted the baby out was clearly sarcastic. I just watched it over again and this is exactly what he said: "Actually I was only kidding, you can get the baby out of here.", followed by this a few seconds later "It's alright, don't worry.". He was really being sarcastic, and if you weren't able to hear that... Well, sorry then. But he was clearly being sarcastic here.

People need to learn to look further than just some biased article. Watch things yourself, instead of complaining before you even know what actually happened.

20. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

At first I thought he was being sarcastic/joking, but then I couldn't really tell, I guess it depends on the reaction of the audience member, like if she was laughing and still standing there way the baby, okay, but if she was running out crying, maybe not okay.

21. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 604

Trump just broke my sarcasm meter. Not good if he acts the same when speaking to Generals.

I love that country, that's okay, no nuke em, you didn't believe me right, that's okay, seriously nuke em, wait I love that country, you didn't think I really liked that country, nuke em!!!!

22. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

well after Hillary beats him to within a inch of his life he will have earned that purple heart.

23. iShater thread starter macrumors 604

iShater