Every APPLE STORE in Connecticut have 3G's in both 16/8 gb still available!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by LastSonOfZion, Jul 11, 2008.

1. LastSonOfZion macrumors newbie

This is the first time I've posted here. Thanks to everyone!!! Anyway I've just called all 3 Apple stores in CT and they ALL HAVE 3G iPHONES AVAILABLE STILL AS OF 1:40pm eastern time. BUT, they also told me they currently have lines formed at every store. The funny thing is that I think their employees have been instructed to not give any details at all about their inventory. I asked everyone of them how many they had. The employee at West Farms told me that she couldnt take reservations at all and was first come first serve(and that she did not know how many their particular store had in stock, ummmm????). The second one in Danbury the same thing. BUT, the store in Stamford may have many many left from the impression the employee gave me. He almost folded and told me but he stopped himself. He was like " Well, we do have quite a bit of people here, But we...UM...You would have to just come down as soon as possible and we'll help you." Anyway, I'm just trying to help anyone who is in CT out with the hunt.

Apple Store, West Farms
    500 Westfarms Mall
    Farmington, CT 06032
    (860) 521-7997

Apple Store, Danbury
    Seven Backus Avenue
    Danbury, CT 06810
    203-743-5519

Apple Store, Stamford
    100 Greyrock Place
    Stamford, CT 06901
    (203) 658-1801

2. Bosox3 macrumors regular

Bosox3

The last Ive heard is the line @ westfarms is still around 200.

3. LastSonOfZion thread starter macrumors newbie

4. LastSonOfZion thread starter macrumors newbie

Anyone got any info on the AT&T store in Newington/Berlin Tpke?

5. Bosox3 macrumors regular

Bosox3

Ive called and all of these apple stores again and they say theres atleast a few hrs wait time.
    They also dont think they wont sell out..so how many do these places have??

Im wondering if I should drive an hr or just wait till the morning to get one closer.

what to do..what to do..hahaha

6. LastSonOfZion thread starter macrumors newbie

Same here man. I'm still at work right now. I'll be out by 6pm and West Farms and the ATT store are on the way home from work. I'm trying to figure out what to do myself. It sure would be nice to have the iPhone tomorrow while I'm waiting the Fireworks in New London tomorrow. Either way I will have to stop by AT&T tomorrow because my g/f wants to buy the LG Shine so maybe i'll get lucky. I'll keep you posted.

7. method84 macrumors member

went to branford ATT at 3:30 after work, guy said at 8AM there was a line of 100 people formed around to the back of the building and they were sold out by 12. Called every surrounding ATT store within 20 miles new haven, hamden, guilford, etc no iphones...im trying to call farmington to see if its worth the drive (about 30 mins from here). Like you I just dont know if its worth heading out tonite or just waking up early tommorow. At least 91 isnt as bad as 95 so it wouldnt be as bad going to farmington around this time.

8. LastSonOfZion thread starter macrumors newbie

UPDATE!!!!!! @ 4:30pm... Called again to the Apple Store in Farmington and after the phone rang for a few minutes one of the guys who works in the back of the store picked up. His name was Chris and he said they had plenty of the iPhones and told me to come down. I asked if the line was still out the door and he said he wasn't sure because he's been in the back all day but he gaurenteed me they still had plenty of phones. Someone must have made him answer the phone cuz it was ringing so long so they may be a good sign ct folks since he is actually has his eyes on their current stock. I'm just hoping the line still isn't 200+ as stated above. I would have to assume that if he knew they were going to sell out he wouldn't be asking me to come in or that they were sold out based on the # of people still waiting vs. what they had in stock.